Alright Sort of the Year - 2017

John Creedon

6 Likes

Jurgen Klopp

Chuck Feeney.

Johnny Marr

Diarmuid Connolly

Ronan Finn

Niall ‘Bressie’ Bresnan. For his untiring work with unhappy people.

1 Like

Jermaine Defoe

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/bradley-is-in-my-prayers-every-night-sunderland-ace-jermain-defoe-on-his-emotional-hospital-visit-1-8386727

I have been in contact with his mum and said what day did we want to go and see him. It was a perfect opportunity to go and see him and it was amazing to see him.

I knew it would be hard, I have been through it before with family members but even then you struggle to understand why this happens to certain people.

To go to a hospital and see a young child in that situation was difficult but he was amazing. As soon as I walked into the room he jumped up and grabbed me and said ‘get in the bed!’ He got the covers on me, he said to his mum ‘could you turn the lights off?’ He just wanted a cuddle and to go to sleep - you can imagine the unbelievable feeling.

Obviously, it fills you with tears but you can’t show your emotions as he is only young and you don’t want to show him you were upset. It was an amazing feeling. I have been blessed in life and it is a great feeling to be able to give something back and make someone so happy, a little boy who is having a tough time at the moment.

Bradley is in my prayers every night. He is an amazing young man and I look forward to seeing him again.

4 Likes

Phil Smyth - the horse handicapping tan constantly getting it right up the crooked Irish.

1 Like

Whats this about pal?

• Smith

A harsh lesson for me. I’ll never rely on the spelling of other posters on the horsey threads again.

1 Like

An elaborate set up I’d say, I won’t be liking that corrective post despite your reputation as the grammar/ spelling Nazi.

1 Like

Marty Whelan

Luke “Ming” Flanagan.

1 Like

Wasn’t that just magnificent?

Vindication for Phil Smith. :clap:

Ruby Walsh. :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Bump :pint:

Fuck sake mate, a well known cunt.