Alright-Sort of the year - 2021

Jon Bon Jovi washing dishes at one of his restaurants set up to feed the homeless.

8 Likes

ISIS. Having to do fuck all while the virus wipes out half the western world

1 Like

Wrong thread Mike?

Jordan Henderson

Cringe

3 Likes

Hope you’re keeping well mate :pray:

Michael Ryan - World Health Organisation.

Ireland is rightly proud of Michael’s superb contribution in promptly alerting the world of the seriousness of this pandemic. He has saved so many lives worldwide.

1 Like

Fox news/Cast of Family Guy would disagree strongly.

Seamus Coleman

1 Like

@iron_mike wife
Cancer surgery Wednesday
Never off tfk
Charging his phone to beat the band

4 Likes

Ciara Mageean appears to be an absolutely lovely girl, a breath of fresh air

4 Likes

What brought this on?

You’re old enough to be her father ffs…and you a school teacher

@Malarkey His post today shows his true character. One of the most decent fellas on here. Fair play lad.

The one thing he asked and you couldn’t even respect it.

One swallow doesn’t make a summer.

I’d say her time been trained by Coach Kiernan helped to further develop her “all right sort” attitude

Would agree anytime I heard her interviewed she always comes across as a really decent/daycent person

2 Likes

The Bomber

10 Likes

The GAA lads are doing great stuff

A friend of mine from Wicklow’s father is Originally from Lorrha but gone fifty years. Still mad into Tipp hurling etc but around the 80+ now. A neighbour of his is a Mayo man who got a call from some Mayo footballer (might be an ex player, my mate didn’t have the details). In the course of the conversation, the Mayoman said it would be great if someone knew Bonner Maher and got him to reach out to the Lorrha man. Lo and behold, Bonner calls him up one day and they spent over an hour chatting. Made his week

9 Likes

Bonner Maher