Alright sort of the year 2023

Sean Quigley. Everything you want in a footballer and a man. The perfect antidote to the gobshite bluffer cunting coaches who permeate the game nowadays

2 Likes

Whatā€™d he do today - I read he was out injured. But I get where youā€™re coming from, he sort of does his own thing - within reason - but he has great natural ability and gives his all when he can.

They say he was injured butā€¦.

2 Likes

Derek fox

2 Likes

Rodri of Man City fame.

1 Like

I need to revise my opinion of Donncha Oā€™Callaghan. He got absolutely pestered for photos trying to get to the Waterford dressing room and stopped and smiled for every request.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s no badness in him.

2 Likes

Kasper Schmeichel

Sorryā€¦not having that. A perennial contender for cunt of the year.

A harmless auld lad

1 Like

Can there be an unnamed candidate in this auspicious contestā€¦.

An unnamed and unknown American gentleman, accompanied by what I took to be his partner, met me at the graveyard gate this evening. Our final resting place is in the finest of order and our American friend and his partner appreciated it.

Now, I could have been anyone, but he proffered ā‚¬100 toward the maintenance and upkeep and managed the timeworn fable that those buried within sight of the Abbey walls go straight to God.

A little conversation elicited heā€™d be of the McGovern tribe (as we hadnā€™t enough). A very nice coupleā€¦

7 Likes

You donā€™t get to choose.

2 Likes

Nice gesture

1 Like

She lobbied endlessly to increase the price of my cans. The manny of the mammy stateā€¦the old cunt. Loves to tell people what to do does RoisĆ­n.

My cans?

Apologies. I didnā€™t realise she messed with your cans.

3 Likes

Mammy messed with everybodies cans. Making law to taget the minority. Classic mammy.

what the fuck are you on about you weirdo

2 Likes