American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

Fair enough, amended to virtually nobody. Fully automated weapons are not getting into the hands of nutcases carrying out mass killings.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/converting-semiautomatic-rifles-full-auto-ease-article-1.3542188

Stop toeing the NRA party line. You can go to a gun show and buy a fucking bazooka if you want.

2 Likes

They will find a way of getting guns.

They are not always mentally ill (diagnosed anyway)

It’s unbelievably hard to track and account for

Why did president Trump make buying firearms easier for people with mental illnesses?

I see your taking the new narrative up your ass and spunking it out of your mouth, buddy.

America is different, no other country has racial divides, no other country has a violent past, no other country has psychiatrists. No other country has knives or hammers or video games or angst ridden teens. It definitely has nothing to do with widely available guns that there’s loads of people killed with guns it’s just that you’ve invented mental illness and disassociation.

Christ, I can’t believe I engaged on this topic.

6 Likes

What the fuck are you on about? The primary job of the FBI and federal and local law enforcement is to protect the public. Their systems need to be modernized so that at a minimum someone being treated for mental illness cannot legally buy any weapon, let alone an AR-15. Strictly enforced background checks are the best preventative measure.

Marco Rubio, recipient of $3.3m in funding from the NRA has laid it down.

Go fuck yourself, you dimwit.
I am nether a member of, nor support, the NRA. I do not believe semi-automatic weapons should be available for sale to the public.
Is that simple enough or do I need to use shorter words?

What the fuckers can do is buy semi-automatic rifles and illegally modify them to fully automatic the most common are Heckler and Koch SP-89s and AR-15s that when switched to full auto are lethal(the Branch Davidians in Waco had a pile of these)

You’re terribly sensitive about anyone criticising their party line though. Just like you’re not a Trump supporter, but constantly defend him. Do you start a lot of sentences with “I’m not a racist but…”? You’re all over the shop here, you should probably go and have a green tea to calm down precious.

By fucking definition someone who commits a mass killing of innocent civilians is mentally ill.
Do the research, virtually all of these school shootings in the US are being done by kids and young adults who are on psychotic medication.

The House Republicans voting to gut the Americans with Disabilities Act as they’re going around telling people to talk about mental health instead of guns :smile:

You get very aggressive every couple of weeks when loads of children are murdered by machine gun wielding lunatics in the states, mate. You’re quite placid outside of those massacres. Don’t get so uptight about it, it’s only shits and giggles.

1 Like

I understand your pea brain cannot follow critical thinking, so debate with you is actually useless.

The majority of Americans, and it isn’t close, support the right to own guns. Democrats and Republicans. My position on this is actually aligned with the Democratic position.

1 Like

I think id be modifying my semi-automatic if these lads lived down the road YA HEEEEAR ME!? :joy:

Not aggressive, just pushing back against idiots like yourself sprouting nonsense.

Ditzy lives in an outback hellhole selling printers, you live in the greatest, best and most powerful country in the world

mos of these morons wouldn’t know one end of a m16 from the other

He is quite deluded. Other than gun murders, which have an obvious explanation, crime statistics are very similar between Australia and the US. The level of rape for example is 5% higher in Australia, unsurprising given they have such a high proportion of misogynistic pricks.