American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

Just putting the kettle on.

Absolutely correct decision, open and shut really. Simply watch the video and read the facts, and then look at what whr woke left has become where they demanded conviction just because he wasn’t one of them. They’re fuming that justice was served.

I think a lot of irish people are looking on in horror at the way the country has self imploded since the Trump era. America has been a great friend to Ireland over the years and as far as I know the Irish are the second largest ethnic group over there. It’s only natural that people here would take a strong interest in what’s going on

We are speaking German you fuck head.

1 Like

Look on our works you peasants

At least it’s on record what sort of sub-human white supremacist scum you are the next time you claim to be in favour of “law and order”.

The facts don’t matter, just feelings. By definition he must be guilty because he is white. The child rapist he shot is the hero.

Right-wing politics has always been about the legitimisation of white supremacist murder. The loons just can’t help proving it over and over and over again.

It was a horror long before Trump. It’s been a racist, war mongering state since it’s inception.

Maybe so but the Trump era brought it to the fore

Nonsense. When the country was truly racist it was Democrats who opposed civil rights.

Fascist congressman Madison Cawthorn has offered Rittenhouse an internship and implored his cultists to be “armed and dangerous”.

A country has not been in the grip of such mass propaganda since 1930s Germany.

You obviously missed Dr Tony on every radio station the last 48hrs.

Talk there now of Rittenhouse in line for millions from defamation suits

Should get a character role in the next Call of Duty: Civic Shootout

1 Like

This time next year, he’ll be on the “alright sort of year” thread

It would sum up what America is and always has been more perfectly than anything I can think of that a white supremacist murderer be rewarded with millions of dollars for his crimes.

The forums tough guys have their tails up tonight I see

2 Likes

When you get your opinions from twitter, and not from facts. As a disappointing number of posters seem to.

Both my kids were born over there. The little one wasnt 3 weeks old and we got the fuck out of Dodge. They’ve both passport to go back but no way was i raising them there

Place is just too mental to comprehend. Young fella bating about riots with an automatic rifle.

Lunatics

5 Likes