American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

Everything thatā€™s wrong with logic right there. Nobody here has said it was acceptable. If he had racist intent he would have shot black people surely? There are no good guys in this case, he had no business walking around with a gun, but neither did anyone else and there were plenty armed there that night, including several that chased him.

Why didnā€™t you come forward with this evidence for fucks sake!

I suspect heā€™s a racist, it seems very likely in the circumstances

God, he was a long way from home

Think same lad was caught in video bating a girl?

Heā€™s vermin but law says heā€™s not guilty

Presented without comment.

When one of them pointed a handgun at him, what should he have done?

it was more like the corporals in the aftermath of the stone attack that the milltown cemetary attack

1 Like

Youā€™re misreading me. He was protecting himself, I agree. Innocent of charges

But heading out down the road to riots with assault rifle on the arm at 17 is just fucked up.

Basketcase over there

1 Like

He wasnā€™t, he lived about 15 minutes drive from there, and Kenosha would be the closest city to him by far. Similar to someone from Killaloe driving in to Limerick.

100 % racist. A society that accepts lads walking around with rifles is a failed society.

1 Like

Yeah a very on edge society, but then some Iā€™d say most parts are completely untouched by mayhem and guns. But where once fear sold ads, now add invented division into the mix.

Irish people simply canā€™t get their head around the guns though, it clouds every debate because they try imagine someone with a gun walking into the local filling station. But if you can understand it, America starts to be understood, but not make huge sense

Not as vermin as the lads he killed, one a multiple child rapist and the other did time for trying to kill his girlfriend. No heroes involved.

Guns do play a massive part in the whole US pysche and canā€™t be separated from their makeup. Itā€™s not something I could buy into when living there.

If school shootings, 17 year old with assault rifles, mentally ill with access to military grade equipment etc doesnā€™t reflect the ills of their society, then I donā€™t know what does.

Where did your story happen?

There are posters on this forum who have made it their lifeā€™s work to try and rival Rittenhouse in the racist vermin stakes.

I would anyway.

Iā€™d imagine mention of the riot had scumbags from across both divides head to it like flies to shit.

1 Like

Fair play youā€™ve a better understanding than most and are coming at it with an open mind. Where did you live there?