Americans? No, cunts

The following people are not Americans:

Chocolate Mice.
Puke,
Bandage

The following people are pseudo Americans (may be awarded title of “American” next time the awards are given out):

Farmer

The following people are Americans:

Me
Flano

That is all

Is that something we should all aspire to be, American?

Yes, you beast.

An American is the exact opposite of what you are.

We are:

Articulate, good looking, great with women, aggressive, winners, better people

Thats why I’m an American.

USA, USA, USA, USA…

Canada Rules. In Canada they still look after the old and the sick and they still have gun control.

The old and sick are around in Canada because of the gun control you see. They’d be all shot to fuck otherwise

[quote=“whfih”]Yes, you beast.

An American is the exact opposite of what you are.

We are:

Articulate, good looking, great with women, aggressive, winners, better people[/quote]

George Bush , your leader, is none of the above.

I’ve seen Flano’s Bebo. Neither is he any of the above.

Flano has no Bebo. When Flano had a Bebo it was private. Flano is a legend. Flano will tear your head off. Flano is a bully. Flano is articulate. Flano is good looking. Flano is great with women. Flano is super agressive. Flano is a winner. Flano is a better person than you.

Flano is a legend in his back yard, nowhere else. Flano wouldn’t squeez a black head. Blow up dolls do not count as women. Flano is ‘comic book guy’ from the simpsons, an all round loser and is marginally better than Ball-ox
and that’s about it. Flano left Bebo because Flano had no friends.

Flano pisses on fuckos. Flano feeds people their own eyeballs. Flano is the definition of greatness. Flano laughs at lesser beings.

I am Harvey Dent.