An Dún v Corcaigh - All-Ireland Football Final 2010

Might as well throw this in here. Lester very unlucky to be dropped.

The Cork Minor Football team to play Tyrone in Sunday’s All-Ireland Final will line out as follows:

1. David Hanrahan
    (Douglas)

2. Kevin Fulignati 3. Matthew O’Shea 4. Alan Cronin
    (Nemo Rangers) (Glengarriff) (Nemo Rangers)

3. Conor O’Sullivan 6. Tom Clancy 7. Jamie Wall
    (Clyda Rovers) (Clonakilty) (Kilbrittain)

4. Jamie Burns 9. Damian Cahalane
    (St Finbarr’s) (Castlehaven)

5. John O’Rourke 11. Mark Sugrue 12. Dan MacEoin
    (Carbery Rangers) (Bandon) (Ilen Rovers)

6. Kevin Hallissey 14. Tom Hegarty 15. Brian Hurley
    (Eire Og) (O’Donovan Rossa) (Castlehaven)

7. Shane Masters (Kilmichael)

8. Daniel Fitzgerald (Kiskeam - Capt.)

9. Kevin Sheehan (Mallow)

10. Darren Murphy (Ballincollig)

11. David O’Donovan (Nemo Rangers)

12. Diarmuid Lester (Bishopstown)

13. James Goggin (St. Finbarr’s)

14. Luke Conolly (Nemo Rangers)

15. Stephen O’Mahony (Gabriel Rangers)

FFS, fuck off to one of your wanking Cork gga threads, this is for the senior All Ireland discussion.

:rolleyes:

Dunph can you see to it that the above post is deleted from the system?

Looks like he stayed up til 3 in the morning to get a big scoop on the cork minor team. Saddo :lol:

Why don’t you fuck off out of all discussions and stop annoying the rest of us. :rolleyes:

You’d be giving out about another thread if he started it in that.

+1. I hope Dunph manages to take it out of here soon, its ruining the aesthetic of Sids thread.

Yes you retard, the Cork Minor team was released at 3 a.m. this morning. :smiley:

I forgot that you were from Wexford aren’t you? An extra :lol: :lol: :lol: just for your spineless ass-kissing self.

Seriously, what a dick you are. :huh:

The Jersey for sunday, never to be sold apparently. Ya sure, if Cork win it will be out the doors in Finns Corner. No need for the 3 stripes down the right side, but nice nonetheless.
http://tcmwebmedia.s3.amazonaws.com/media/images/c/corkGAAjerseyWhite.jpg

Slightly cluttered, but definitely one of the nicest Cork GAA jerseys I’ve seen. O’Neills make horrible jerseys generally though.

You have a young boys hurling and football thread for this already, don’t be spamming this thread with irrelevant posts, there’s enough of that done on here by Cork based posters already.

Try not to drag this thread further off topic please.

From the official spam merchant. :rolleyes:

Fuck off an die you horrible Laois bogshite.

Here Kev, have you heard anything about Counihan staying win or lose? People seem to be suggesting he’ll go whatever happens.

Yeah the team was released at 3am is what I meant alright :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Couldn’t sleep waiting on that phone call no doubt. :wub: :lol:

Bringing Wexford into it-Ah lovely :clap: :clap:

I’m gettng slightly worried as that looks much more like a winner’s jersey than the heap of shit Larry Tompkins is wearing on the previous page.

I’m a student, I invariably stay up until 3-4 a.m.

Now please, stop ruining Sid’s thread with your obssession of me. :wink:

cork (-4) at 11/5 is the way to go…

I posted it here a week or two ago, he’s going i think.

Cork Team in, few small shocks.

Quirke

Carey Shields Cadogan

Noelie Canty Kissane

Alan O’ C A Walsh

C Sheehan O’ Neill Kelly

Goulding D O’ Connor Kerrigan

Colm O’ Neill, Nick Murphy, Kavangh left in reserve. Other than concerns over Canty, i’m happy with it. O’ Neill is superb off the bench, and O’ Connor could cause Dan Gordan alot of worries for 50 minutes first with his movement.

Still never like kerrigan in the corner, he is one of our best men to break a tackle on the run from half forward.

Word is, Shields on Clarke, Cadogan on Benny. Happy enough with that.

Got ticket tonight, team named, nerves have started. DBP is going to get an awful pasting, i’ll really will be on edge sunday morning. I’ll be angry and irritable.

Disappointing to see Wexford’s John Miskella isn’t starting. Is he still affected by injury or is it simply a selection call?