An Dún v Corcaigh - All-Ireland Football Final 2010

Is that not employment? Jaysus we should all be able to turn up to work the next morning. I’d have no gra for the shite he was going on with but still no need to shatter his jaw. Agreed on the court case however.

No Henry Sheflin no doubt, but definitely one of the players of his generation. Pikeys * is even more ridiculous now with a couple of weeks gone.

No Henry Sheflin no doubt, but definitely one of the players of his generation. Pikeys * is even more ridiculous now with a couple of weeks gone.

This contest will be won and lost in midfield.

Also the quality of ball being delivered into the forwards should have a big influence on the contest.

The weather will have a huge bearing on the outcome.

Its 50:50 in my eyes.

Been waiting for some intelligent analysis of this game, finally we get some. Interesting and thought provoking post from The Prawn, still think I’ll lump on Down, hard to see how fate would allow a proven cunt like Cadogan any success in life, let alone an All Ireland medal.

He already has an all ireland medal

Eh no it’s not ridiculous.
Canty was a good footballer-only has 2 all stars, no All-Ireland, hardly a record of a player of this generation really. His will be a big loss but nowhere near the level of a Shefflin

Anyone else headin to this? Not too pushed who wins, truth be told. Kinda expect Cork to pull through by sheer force, despite having no forwards of note. Canty is a big loss, saw him earlier in the year against Wexford and he was clearly the best player in the field. Still if Down can cut down on the scoreable frees they concede they are in with a shout. Either way, come Sunday, there is going be loads of :pint: :pint: :pint:

Some awful trolling on this last page. Fucking appalling in fact.

Down to pull five or six ahead half way through the second half and withstand a late Cork charge.

Down 1-15 Cork 1-14.

Has the cunt a senior all ireland? Cunting cunt if he has.

Thats what i said. 2 years ago he was as big a loss, maybe bigger, but thats more a comparision of the rest of the Cork footballers versus the KK hurlers really. Canty this year is not the player he was, but its injury related. having said that he was superb against Kerry this year until he was wrongly sent off.

there is no doubting he is a player of his generation. Cork have been to last 4 6 years in a row, and he’s been the best player.

But i know the wexicans are wumming, especially after this beauty from Padjo - “despite having no forwards of note” :lol:

The Cunt has 2 of them i’d say MBB, he has an U-21 football & a Fitzgibbon. :smiley:

I’m signing off till possibly Monday now lads, i might go online on the phone after i whup the DBP, but until then, rebels Abu.

Cork 1-13
Down 0-11

Come on Kevin; don’t make generalisations about us Wexford folk. I expect Cork to get a stranglehold in midfield and power to victory by 5 or 6 points. It’s just a pity you won’t be around to witness it.

padjo, I’m going to the game and if I see anyone with a Ballyhogue top then I’ll presume it’s you and you’ll be getting your skull cracked.

Don’t worry about me at all.

Don’t worry about me at all.

:smiley:

You better pray that John harrington is there to back you up Bandage, cause if i spot any portly, whiney accented, wexford townie coont, in an oversized sarsfields jersey, he’ll be gettin his fookin head lumped in

Fucking underage medals, who the fuck gives a shite about them? You get those cunting yokes back with change in shops in Laois. Worth fuck all.

What the fuck do you mean by this Kev?
McCartan hit Larkin, who was well known to be a very clean player and a very quiet young lad, a box in the jaw from behind off the ball and broke his jaw.

How have you a problem with Kimmage’s article?

Yeah I’m heading along with Mac Senior who’s a Cork man. For his sake I hope they win but to see Kev explode on here after Down winning would be quite humorous.

Edit - this will be my third Cork game this summer. Probably as much as Kev and Turenne combined :smiley:

:huh: I’ve been to about a score of Cork games this year across both codes.