An Open Apology to the Fourm

Today I made a heinous post about what plasterers were getting up to during the boom years

RTT rightfully complained to Rocko and Rocko has deleted the offensive post and has given me an infraction

Im sorry for any pain this post caused

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 764480, member: 80”]Today I made a heinous post about what plasterers were getting up to during the boom years

RTT rightfully complained to Rocko and Rocko has deleted the offensive post and has given me an infraction

Im sorry for any pain this post caused[/quote]

Sorry mate, some of my best mates are plasterers and I just couldn’t let it go.

I thought I was being funny but it was a reckless post

I just wish WTB and Taz would have the spine to do likewise.

:clap:

It is clear you cant read you fucking mong.

I just wish you would back into the shit hole you crawled out off.

What did you say Raven?

just take my apology mate

let it go

Man up and we’ll all treat you with a little more respect. At least WTB had the decency to log out and continue posting under someone else, would that you had the courtesy to do the same.

Nope, I suggest you go and read the “cop on” thread you horrible little bollix.

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 764530, member: 80”]just take my apology mate

let it go[/quote]

:eek:

That measly attempt? Good God man you’d have been better off posting yoiur photobucket account than that. Take a self imposed ban, its the only way out at this stage.

MBB, I will take it under advisement, now Fuck off.

:popcorn:

Nothing short of a gentleman.

A credit to his people, unlike Taz who is a constant embarrassment to his sadly.

Yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJDekSculo

We are all we have. Breath happiness into your heart. You’ll thank me. I know about these things.

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 764480, member: 80”]Today I made a heinous post about what plasterers were getting up to during the boom years

Im sorry for any pain this post caused[/quote]

Classy and I wouldn’t expect anything less.