Anger Management Intervention Thread

I’d like this thread to be used in the positive spirit in which it has been created.

Everything ok @artfoley? You’re snapping more than usual lately.

1 Like

Not your greatest creation a chara. The servers are already overloaded - you’ve created another monster.

Don’t listen to the bastards @artfoley . Fuck em.

1 Like

Your hole

We need more zen here guys.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Back the fuck up bro

I love you too bro

begbie-trainspotting

1 Like

Great thread rocko. I’ll look forward to your contributions to it :+1:

1 Like

It’s only really viable since our Italian colleague left us. It would have been a permanent sticky before now.

1 Like

Funny this thread pops its head up as we talk about hate crime legislation. @Rocko preparing for any potential litigation

2 Likes

Interesting euphemism. Right up there with “he’s sleeping with the fishes”

One of the great movie scenes

2 Likes

It’s amusing to see @rocko desperately trying to tease fulvio out of the shadows. The lads who carried the forum were blackguarded and dismissed as racist, unwoke or whatever…yet they were the lads who had something intelligent and interesting to say, who posessed a turn of phrase and an informed heartfelt opinion, and who were an affront to the safe banal craturs who now sermonise and moralise over every thread. It would be great to see Tierneevin1979, fulvio, tank, esteban etc return and lob a few hand grenades into the current puddle of mediocrity

2 Likes

You lonely pal?

Well ive only myself to blame if im am

You loved him

I love everyone

We need more good guys on TFK. @backinatracksuit posted up two pictures of his junk room last week and suggested that he may clean it out for a few Ukrainians, it was exhilarating internetting and loads of back clapping ensued.

1 Like