American Mass Shootings / Stabbings / Car Crashes/bridge collapses

You donā€™t understand American culture or their obsession with firearms. They consider it an almost god given right to have guns, guns are passed down through generations. Shooting and hunting are considered far more normal activities than going to a bar for a drink for example for the majority of people. I filled my car in Washington a few weeks ago and the guy next to me had a revolver on his belt, smiling chatting like it was the most natural thing. For him it was. To suggest a ban is fantasy and therefore as useful as praying for victims, as I said before.

Itā€™s not just the NRA or a small gun lobby, a ban might have plenty of support in San Francisco or manhatten, but zero elsewhere. its the considered birthright of tens of millions of people (at least) if the authorities tried to seize them, thereā€™d be ten thousand wacos.

I do understand American gun culture. Itā€™s thrust in the rest of the worldā€™s face every day. The rest of the world fully understands it, and rightly ridicules it.

I understand that it is a culture that is insane, objectively wrong about pretty much everything, and worthy of every bit of ridicule it gets.

I would wager that the number of undiagnosed medically ill people supercedes the number actually diagnosed. Did the Mandalay Bay shooter have a mental illness? Its not a good solution. And anyway Trump passed legislation to make it easier for these people to purchase firearms.

A crackkka Trump/army supporter. Cest surprise.

As the forumā€™s biggest wigger, I find it funny you take an anti gun stance given you eulogize gun crime every day with your pants around your knees

2 Likes

I kick the willy drag, let my pants sag
Donā€™t give up the booty cause I ainā€™t no fag

1 Like

America has a massive problem with crackkka terrorism.

Heā€™s Hispanic, no?

Heā€™s like the black white supremacist

With his pants around his knees :grin:

America should experiment with strict gun laws for 5 years. If no improvement in the shootings of teenagers then go back to the free for all.

It should also ban hotel windows.

So thereā€™s a terrorist cell operating in Florida that has just massacred 17 people in a school.

Over to you president Trump.

Bollox.

They just need to stop people leaving their homes - school/work/shopping/socializing/exercising all done from the comfort of your home. If no one needs to leave their house to gather in large crowds or for extended periods then they can have as many guns as they wantā€¦Just get everyone plugged into the mainframe

Why canā€™t US citizens own surface to air missiles to take down planes?

This is an unfair restriction, surely?

1 Like

Please show me the definition of terrorism that says itā€™s done only in groups.

Gentlemen, please. Letā€™s get it right.

Non-white shooter - terrorist
White shooter - mentaller

Get it?
Got it?
Good.

2 Likes

Nothing to do with crackkka terrorism guys.

We need to put restrictions on guns.
False, Itā€™s nothing to do with guns, itā€™s all about people with mental health problems.
Okay lets put some money into mental health services then, start by providing affordable health care to the less fortunate maybe?
Eh no, we wonā€™t be doing that either.
So what is the answer?
We need to put more guns in the hands of the right people.
Okay so introduce background checks that kind of thing?
No. We donā€™t like that idea either.
What can we do so?
Carry on as we are, and pray for the victims families.

6 Likes

Saturday Night Live will do a twee, non-comedic opening sketch to symbolise how ā€œweā€ wonā€™t be cowed by these gun massacres.

Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™re including the victims in that.

You heartless bastard. Families are mourning their murdered children, this isnā€™t the time to play politics around gun control.