Another US shooting

Children

America is broken. You’ve cops who are afraid to protect kids. What’s the point. Fuck em.

Totally normal

Jesus

Abolish the police (Cc: of @Tierneevin1979).

Broken
Broken
Broken

My daughter is 10. Only 2 more years til i can stop working and let her provide for us.

3 Likes

Well said.

These evil cowardly fuckers.

My son on J1 in states. Working in a kids summer camp. He had training before the kids arrived, in what to do if there was an ‘active shooter’ on the camp.

3 Likes

Fuck sake

He’s had his training so it should be all good

Tell him if there’s an active shooter in the camp to get the fuck out of there and let the yanks deal with their own mess

Don’t defund the police, abolish it.

As I outlined a few weeks back the appropriate response to this is for people to get organised, get armed and loiter (in a completely non-threatening way, nudge nudge, wink wink) outside the homes of the dark money influenced right wing Supreme Court “judges” and prominent right wing media demagogues.

You cannot get a better example of exercising your rights under the crackpot law that exists in America than that.

1 Like

As if the right wing prostitutes that make up a majority of the US Supreme Court would care about even a pretence at some form of consistency.

Give it up for the boys in blue…

The right to bear arms is one issue. Although the Supreme Court did ok a ban on sawn off shotguns.

But on the other issues the failure of the Federal Government to pass laws is coming home to roost. Centuries old Constitutions are not a substitute for making real time laws to deal with actual issues.

1 Like