Another US shooting

Maybe he will try and bring it forward a bit as a way to mark the anniversary of the insurrection.

1 Like

20th I think

I’m carrying out a root and branch review of our psych-ops division. Something has gone awry here

Trumpbots:

ā€œThat surveillance camera system they have in China is tyranny.ā€

Also

ā€œELON can tell in real time if I’ve scratched my nose in a Tesla. That’s soooooooo amazing.ā€

And now give me a quote from people who don’t give a fuck about either Trump or Musk? Actually don’t bother, you’re not capable of that way of thinking these days

1 Like

I think these people call themselves ā€œcentristsā€.

These people also don’t give a fuck about stuff like genocide, but they do tend to like the latest blockbuster American series which is a pile of shite.

1 Like

They’re the vast, vast majority here mate, there’s only a few who occupy the looney fringe but seem to dominate proceedings.

1 Like

I don’t know about the majority but there are a lot of very stupid people posting here, yes.

2 Likes

You keeping waging that war buddy, am sure victory is in sight.

I’m not waging any war. I’m merely stating the bleedin’ obvious fact that a lot of posters here are exceedingly stupid right wing reactionary fuckwits who quite obviously get their worldview from constantly consuming far right bullshit on the INTERNET and not from any real world experience.

That seems to be the way the world is going these days though.

Theres a complete missed opportunity on this thread to discuss cyber trucks vs ford F150.

Im sure the cyber truck is great by an awful looking yolk. The F150 has the classic truck look and a 6.4 litre petrol engine gives you the real feeling of driving. Ill take the F150 any day of the week.

I was next to a ford F350 at lights once, by god its absolutely huge

1 Like

I’d take the Ford F150 Lightning Electric Truck.

Nah, its a ford afterall, the electronics will definitely go to shit after a few years, couldnt get an electric engine from them

You could cause an awful lot more damage if you detonate explosives in the back of an F150 than you could with a cyber truck, so that’s one plus for the Ford anyway.

The F150 is the biggest selling pickup of all time iirc

Charlie Kirk got clipped

1 Like

Who’s Charlie Kirk?

2 Likes

Trumpian.

Is that real? Saw him get destroyed defending genocide in Cambridge debate recently

https://x.com/skynews/status/1965856664004780101?s=48