Anyone getting pissed tonight?

Yeah, I was out with a dept I work with tonight, savage resteraunt, drank about two bottles of red wine with dinner id say, only barely holding it together

Knowing the one thats one too many. A shining light in the battle against the binge drinking culture.

Too true Runty. And here I am drinking a smashing cappuccino in a Glasgow internet cafe while Tipper et al are already on the lock in an early house. A beacon of sobriety in these alcohol fuelled times.

Yes I am on gardening leave but still invited to the Christmas party.
Was a slightlty disappointing night overall, party was in some house on St Stephens Green, catering was only moderate. They closed the bar at 12.30 whereupon we were forced to decamp to Dawson St.
The wait for a taxi at 2.45 was frustrating.
I am not hungover today though which is good.

WBY

My mate sandbagged me on the nurses, ended up having a few in town and then messing myself on a curry chips and fooking home early, these off-season Friday nights are no fun at all

Very enjoyable all day session yesterday. The soccer match this morning was not as enjoyable.

Serious session last night, ended up at a house party in Ballymun and at 12.30 today I got on the wrong bus home. Ended up in Killester, got a Dart into town and then a Luas home. Probably the first time in my life I’ve used 3 different modes of public transport in Dublin in the same day.

I did that one morning. Got the 19A going to wrong direction and the driver was finished his shift as well so wasn’t going back into town. I had also had a wardrobe malfunction during the previous night where half my pants had been ripped off. I ended up having to walk half a mile down the road with my balls on show.

Jesus my episode wasn’t that bad, thank fuck.