Apple

Heā€™ll reply when he finds his charger

1 Like

Not great so far but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s because Iā€™m constantly watching the percentage or because it is actually poor. Iā€™m a reasonably heavy user, could be around 4 hours screen time a day so it was a concern before I ordered it. I will give it a week before I make a final decision.

It will be a real shame if I have to give it up, itā€™s a fabulous size.

1 Like

Battery life seems fine on the 12 mini. Took it off the charger at 0637 this morning. Retiring to bed now with 26% remaining following 4 hours 20 mins of screen time today.

If I ever get back to business travel I think I will invest in a 20w charger which can deliver 50% boost in 30 mins.

2 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive - thoughts on the iPhone 12 mini?

I like it as I like smaller phones as a personal phone. Battery seems ok but you would need to charge it nightly

I would say a lot of lads would find it too small though if using for any work related stuff or typing.

Camera is very good.

I got that 20w charger which is unreal.

Christ.

:laughing:

Apple Fitness 80 euro a year
Month free trial

Cc @briantinnion

Where are those chargers got pal? Any in bricks and mortar?

Curryā€™s or similar should have them

1 Like

Will you be purchasing an Airtag? @TheUlteriorMotive

They look decent.

What would you use them for - keys and things ?

Keys and wallet mainly I guess.

Battery lasts about a year. It uses one of those cheap CR2032 batteries. Easy to replace.

1 Like

I can source them for you

Could you put one on a dog collar and track him.

https://www.followpaw.com/blogs/dog-accessories/apple-airtagsā„¢

1 Like

CR2032 batteries or Airtags :thinking:

A gps tracker would make more sense. The air tag only works if it encounters other iPhones. No good if heā€™s roaming around the countryside.

Not much use for tracking stolen items either, as the thief can disable it if they have an iPhone.

I may stick one on my bike somewhere.

I see you can open your phone even wearing a mask now.