Apple

You might get that free house you’re always banging on about now.

Bitcoin.

Digicel shares

Now we’re talking

If we get the 13bn then everyone on the live register could get a whopping 55k as a Christmas bonus. Not enought to buy them a house but it’ll get them a hell of a lot of fags and cans. Thanks Apple and thanks FG. :clap::clap::clap:

Eircodes are great. very handy for the online shopping.

2 Likes

You can use them on Google Maps as well

That has been the game changer my friend. They were next to useless before that no courier companies using them but now they all seem to since you can just type them into Google Maps.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/apple-tells-iphone-users-why-their-older-phones-are-slowing-down.html

Shower of fooks…

1 Like

Apple are great. They revolutionised communication

Communication is a great word

1 Like

“Now I ain’t too educated in the matter but here’s what I think about the situation… FUCK APPLE!”

Early indications are that the X is a compete flop versus expectations, Apple may have got this one completely wrong.

1 Like

The outrage on social media over the Apple decision in Athenry is calamitous.

Folk pouring their hearts out all day on the devastation over the loss to the area… they have no issue with destroying a forest, the impact on the grid and the ethical track record of the cunts that were going to create the jobs.

7 Likes

Not that many jobs either in truth. But it’s apple, the new version of the protestant ascendancy.

3 Likes

There hasn’t been this much sorrow in Athenry since the Microsoft Zune factory plans fell through there ten years ago.

2 Likes

I hear apple workers in cork voted in favour of looking for a pay rise for the non fixed contract workers

Ok, keep an eye on it and report any further developments.

11 Likes