Are you all set for The Christmas

Iv been asked this maybe 15 times today.

Are you all set yerselves?

I am.

Don’t pollute this thread please, either you are all set or you are not.

1 Like

For clarity, ‘Are you all set?’ qualifies also.

All set, just had my first attack on the ham

All set. We’ve just done ’ our bits’.

Yes. I’m all set. Was in Tesco in a ennis there. People buying drink like it’s going out of fashion. Likes the shops never open again. Unreal

All set :thumbsup:

Huge setback here.
Turned out i’m not set at all and am back on the road again.

1 Like

All set.

All set.

Non.

Last present wrapped just now. Going to meet a few pals shortly for a few :beer:

1 Like

Fuck I forgot to wrap any presents! I’ll do that now. I’m very mellow though. I’m entertaining a party of 12 or so tonight but here listening to spotify the last hour. I have to cook some food now in a while and prepare some other stuff for tonight. The alcohol issue is sorted though with two full shelves of the fridge stacked with five different kinds of beer.

6 Likes

Like a boss

A five hour drive into Vancouver on a compacted snow highway for pints tonight and dinner tomorrow with a load of roasters, then a drive back. Should be able to sew it into people with white Christmas photos on Facebook though.

2 Likes

Just finished the last of it there, off to The Bath for a few well earned jars.

Last few bits being done now with a few pints on board, the only way

Surprisingly ahead of myself this year.

1 Like

All set, off to Star Wars with the family shortly.

2 Likes

Ready

In top order here TG. The chair lift has been a tremendous bonus this year - pop the beer slabs on and press the button for “Up” and away you go. It gives the visitors the impression that there’s fuck all drink about the place thus encouraging additional stocks…
Have a good one and keep safe…
Fogra eile… The ham and other stuff in the slow cooker… Wahey!!!

6 Likes