Are you all set for The Christmas

Last of the presents wrapped. Soup and sandwich ate. Into town shortly now to meet up with friends and get smashed.

3 Likes

Hope it all works out for you, Mike.

1 Like

Don’t overdo it and end up suffering throughout the big day, mate.

Not a chance, mate. I’ll leave that to the dipsos like @ChocolateMice to post away in the drink suicide thread on Christmas Day after trying to fill the void in his life with craft beers.

The cunt.

2 Likes

Thoughts and prayers .

1 Like

I’ve never , ever complained after drink, mate… Happy Christmas pal.

3 Likes

Cant put a price on health and happiness Mike. Speedy recovery to your mother and hopefully its not long before she’s cooking brussel sprouts for Christmas dinner again.

1 Like

I love you, brah.

1 Like

Gravy base, stuffing, bread sauce and ham all done. I think I’ll leave the ham to cool off for a few hours in the cooking liquid, will bake it in the oven then tomorrow.

It’s snowing here!

It’s snowing wherever @Tassotti is also.

3 Likes

I fucking hid her selfs present when it arrived and I can’t fucking find the fucking thing.
I’m absolute seething.

6 Likes

Scalextric from my late uncle in 1988 was the best Christmas present I ever got.

I must go up to the attic and bring it back down to Galway with me on the GoBus the next time I’m up in Dublin.

1 Like

I am all set, I can safely say it now

Never change bud

Mrs J is putting the little lady down. I’m sitting watching some morecambe and wise while peeling spuds for 12 for tomorrow having a glass of shiraz. Happy Christmas

She’ll never buy that story.

Buon Natale, guys.

1 Like

I still can’t fucking find it. Im at my wits end.

Flatty. You deserve your own tv series. You put Frank Spencer in the ha’penny place

1 Like