Are you all set for The Christmas

Ah lovely. Another heartwarming tfk tale.

1 Like

Chocolatemice is not set…he got himself pissed last night and couldn’t wrap his presents…he has to do it in 5 or princess will box the head off him.

3 Likes

Nothing like a traditional Christmas. …
Pissed and hungover and the wife trying to break a sweeping brush off your back.

10 Likes

Great stuff brimmer!

1 Like

He’s on fire…

1 Like

Great stuff, pal.

1 Like

I wish my sister would make more of an effort on Christmas Day. I’m heading over to her place now but imagine having vanilla ice-cream as a dessert option? You’d swear it was 1986 or something.

Sounds like an agenda for a 12 pubs night out. Happy Christmas to all the Bandages.

Princess sounds like a right cunt, kid.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to log all of that in MyFitnessPal, my fitness pal.

3 Likes

The normal one.

Now Im flying it. Kids got all electronic stuff. Managed to get back to bed for a couple of hours. Shower now and off to the brother in law for noon.
Then into the parents for dinner at 3. Really looking forward to it first time in 10 years we ll all be together.
Wife got me the Limerick rain coat. Its lovely. Id say she was seething buying it

3 Likes

Not sure why I never did Midnight Mass before, it’s revolutionised my Christmas. I’m very shook after pints last night but not having to go to give Thanks to the Lord this morning is a real bonus. Half 9 last night in Foxrock Church was packed with some of Ireland’s corporate Lions to the forefront. Some of them would even belong in the Celeb Spotting thread but it would be unfair to call them out when they were worshiping.

Its great isnt it. We got 6.30 last night. He rattled through it because he had to do a vigil at 9. Was sitting in the pub at 7.30 with the family. Home at 8.30 Kids went off to bed at 9 Had a glass of whiskey at 11 and off to bed. Really was a pleasent day. No rush this morning either. Bliss

Search on youtube for how to cut down the micro to a nano I believe? Needs a steady hand though iirc

Ah never mind, huzzah for TFK.

2 Likes

People are very thoughtful. I got this lovely Kraftwerk cycling jersey.

8 Likes

And someone else completed my set of classic Kraftwerk vinyl lps.

10 Likes

You seem like an intelligent guy. Why would you go to mass? Just the time of year or more than that?

1 Like

I envy you

1 Like

Explain yourself @Tim_Riggins. @feck_it needs the ego boost atheism provides reinforced.

1 Like