Are You Fitter Than Codegreen?

Honour.

ill pass, have zero use for it.

Have you a long enough corridor from West wing to east wing?

1 Like

The weakest will smash on the rocks of their own fragility.

Sad.

Whens this challenge getting under way?

It’s not bro. The bullies have shot it down as usual.

Pity, it’s not a bad one.

Loads of teams around the country are doing similar for a bit of craic. But that’s not the MO of this place and I forgot it for a few minutes … shur fire ahead yourself and stick up the figures. I’m still gonna give it a rattle next week if i’m still alive.

3 Likes

Fill me in on this and I’ll participate too.

1 Like

Ya at the moment on our team WhatsApp theres nearly a challenge or a workout a day. It’s actually good craic. Good for team bonding aswell because we are all staying in contact with each other.
I’ll give it a rattle in afew days and I’ll tell you how I get on. Must find a place to do it. My neighbours think I’m mad enough as it is.

Ah - it was only a bit of fun. A ban garda was getting mild abuse here for not getting past 6.6 on the bleep test — I’d never done one in my life and was intrigued so went and did a measly 7.8 on it yesterday… I’ve little to no fitness presently so thought it might be a bit of craic if lads went and did the same - I set next Thursday as the deadline. There’s a video in first post - you simply set two objects twenty meters apart and run back and forth, hitting the opposing line on or before the beep — the beeps increase in speed each round.

1 Like

Easter Week 1980s Throwback on TFK

Monday / Bleep test
Tuesday / “show-jumping”
Wednesday / keepy uppy
Thursday / who can hold their breath the longest
Friday / tallest tree you can climb
Saturday / longest wheelie distance
Sunday / hold your finger in candle flame the longest

4 Likes

We managed to get about 8 posts in before the Limerick lads in their late 30s, early 40s started earnestly discussing who the fittest player is on the Limerick hurling team.

Hego I’d say, has to be, he has such a lithe torso.

Nah I’ve been told definitively that’s it’s Kylers. I know someone related to one of the panel.

Just for the removal of any doubt lads, and I know we all get a kick out of slagging the Carkies, but Limerick cunts are the biggest fucking weirdos going.

22 Likes

Your negativity is a weight around the forum’s neck.

I’m serious pal.

2 Likes

This might help level the playing pitch. I’m in the 46-55 category :pensive:

2 Likes

Go way and smoke another joint for yourself there, you junkie.

Declan Burns was some man for the Chin Ups