Argentina Backers Sign In

I donā€™t think the tournament being on in Qatar has ended up spoiling the vast majority of peopleā€™s experience of the actual football at all. Not as much as I thought it would anyway. Itā€™s definitely been the best/most enjoyable wc of my adult life.
At the same time I donā€™t think Qatar have got any positive benefit out of it in a sports washing sense. Anything mentioned about the country or people has been negative and thereā€™s been none of the usual colour pieces about fans and stuff youā€™d usually associate with world cups. It might as well be being played on the moon.

3 Likes

I hope they do it for Marcela Mora y Araujo

1 Like

Weā€™re going to do it for the Belgrano
Weā€™re going to do it for Malvinas
Weā€™re going to do it for Diego

1 Like

My brother was in Buenos Aires for a tournament. When tournament was over they were allowed go on the tear.

He ends up with this stunner anyway apparently and takes her back to his room. Teammate is given his marching orders so they can get down to it.

Takes her into the shower and they get at. Goes to head to the bed with her. Bathroom door handle comes off in his hand.

Uh oh

She barely has any English, him even less Spanish. Can picture him trying to explain this wasnā€™t some elaborate plan to lock her in with him.

Said mood dampened fairly quickly and was only hours later when roommate came back to see if he could take back his own bed, were the two found.

Vamos Albicelestes

3 Likes

Fuck France

We did it guys

It has been a pleasure gents

What a rollercoaster

Vamos Argentina

Didnā€™t really care who won it but they are sickened on the BBC.
Las Malvinas son argentinas.

It is done.

Up
Your
Bollocks
@ChairmanDan

2 Likes

You signed out. Away with ya.

1 Like

Destiny delivered.

2 Likes

They were there to be sickened either way. They hate the French as well.

1 Like

I signed out of the game because I couldnā€™t keep up and wanted to enjoy the rest of it

Oh do fuck off!

It was a bit of a lose lose for us. We hate the work shy French layabouts a lot more than the Argies though and everyone bar contrarians are well disposed towards Messi so it was the better outcome really.

Well done boys

Losers always

Fucking lovely. Delighted Argentina won and delighted Messi nailed his spot as the GOAT and carried his country to ultimate glory like his oft compared predecessing legend. To have to carry that the whole time and finally reach it is brilliant to see.

5 Likes