Armageddon-

And not the movie… I’ve struggled all morning with how I should act in the wake of hearing a very shocking and quite disturbing admission earlier today. I’ve no doubt the board will descend into civil war as a result of what I’m about to reveal, I first had to see if my conscience would be ok with that, then I remembered I didn’t have one…

@Joe Player, circa 10.30 am 29/10/2014- ‘’ I fucking love rugby’’ :eek:

May god have mercy on all our souls.

:eek:

This changes everything

Don’t hate the Player, hate the game.

to err is human, to forgive is divine

Joe Betrayer

:clap:

He called it a ‘real sport’

What, and hurling isn’t???

I can’t believe he prefers rugby to hurling

I think it is only fair that we wait for @Joe Player’s half of the story.

I am not anti rugby myself and I used to be a fan and attend Munster and Ireland games until I became completely indifferent to it. Currently I am willing to give Joe a pass here as he has a lot of goodwill built up in the hearts and minds of TFK posters

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1037767, member: 110”]What, and hurling isn’t???

I can’t believe he prefers rugby to hurling[/QUOTE]

That’s what I said… I asked him what rugby was he watching at the weekend that generated such excitment- the 4 nations was his reply :confused: wtf???

That’s rugby league isn’t it?
No concern of ours.

That’s rugby league. @The Selfish Giant is the boards foremost authority on Rugby League, so if it is good enough for him then that’s alright by me

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1037768, member: 1137”]I think it is only fair that we wait for @Joe Player’s half of the story.

I am not anti rugby myself and I used to be a fan and attend Munster and Ireland games until I became completely indifferent to it. Currently I am willing to give Joe a pass here as he has a lot of goodwill built up in the hearts and minds of TFK posters[/QUOTE]

I echo these sentiments. @Joe Player is a thoroughly alright sort.

The Mouse has made shit of himself here.

Not any more, @Joe Player is.

If Joe Player says rugby is ok then I think it’s time to re-evaluate my stance on it.

Welcome aboard, pal :clap:- @dodgy-keeper will be delighted.

Another backtrack Choco. You’re getting as bad as @Colin Montgomerie at this stage.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1037754, member: 168”]And not the movie… I’ve struggled all morning with how I should act in the wake of hearing a very shocking and quite disturbing admission earlier today. I’ve no doubt the board will descend into civil war as a result of what I’m about to reveal, I first had to see if my conscience would be ok with that, then I remembered I didn’t have one…

@Joe Player, circa 10.30 am 29/10/2014- ‘’ I fucking love rugby’’ :eek:

May god have mercy on all our souls.[/QUOTE]
NFL is shite. Next you be into the WWF. Rugby is brill skilfull not this stop throw stop shit