Armenia vs Azerbaijan

I’m lumping in Azerbaijan for the sole reason had neighbours from there. Sound family, never complained about the weekly house party on Saturday night. In fact the father found it hilarious. In fairness they were accustom to hoovering the floor at half 4 in the morning midweek

I hope the Armenians take them out next

Where are we at with this ?

TFK showing extremely strong support for the Armenians. Baku* has yet to officially respond.

*One for the things I learned today thread - Baku is the world’s lowest capital city by altitude. You always go down to Baku.

Is it below sea level?

Funny that, I’d always say I’m going up to Baku and down to Yerevan

10 Likes

“Clashes”

There was rumours the Turks shot down one of the Armenians jets yesterday, but unconfirmed. The Armenians only have about 15 of them so they can’t spare it.

A whole 28 metres below

Well by golly, so it appears the Caspian Sea itself is actually below sea level.
One for the Today I Learned thread.

Most seas are below sea level mate

1 Like

Well the top of the Caspian Sea appears to almost 100ft below the top of the others.

It’s also more accurately a lake not a sea, but we won’t get into that as it’s the subject of an international dispute

It’s an inland sea

take that back you cunt.

I’m still reeling after a recent table quiz adjudicated that the land mass of Australia didn’t count as an island as it was a continent despite most definitions of Oceania or Australasia including New Zealand and sorrounding islands.

You’ll drive the Russians demented

They’ll novochuk him if they find out.

1 Like

Bad move. The Armenians will want to capture her.