Arsenal (2) vs Celtic (0)

Shocking by McDonald.

Come on Celtic. Knock these fuckers out. Never liked them and don’t like Wenger.

http://i31.tinypic.com/einhfn.jpg

Eduardo. :popcorn:

Well if ever a cunt deserves to have his career ended.

What a contemptible scumbag.

Again we’ll see a gutless response from UEFA. The referee was utterly hapless but UEFA have the video and that cunt shouldn’t play in Europe again this season.

They’ve had a few other dives in the game too but that was just the most cuntish thing you can do in football.

I’d be embarrassed and ashamed to be an Arsenal fan watching that.

Unfortunately, the minnows did score the goal and now it looks like the former European champions are going out. Really disgusting, and exactly the same type of cheating incident as Ryan Giggs in Old Trafford in 2006 when we lost 3-2. It’s shameful to be honest and then you see the cunt giddily celebrating the penalty and it’s clear he genuinely doesn’t have any shame. :eek:

I’ve texted Dancing Baby by the way and given him full authority to enter the playing area and hit Eduardo a box.

Tell him if he attacks him with a seat i’ll give me 50 quid and post bail. Will we start a fund that will tempt him>

3 Years ago Bandage. Get over it.:thumbsup:

On a match front, McDonald’s goal would have made a game of it if he hadn’t been a yard offside and to be truthful we haven’t really threatened.

McGeady has been lively enough and midfield have been reasonable.

Defensively Loovens looked shaky at the start but has improved, Caldwell just looks reckless.

Up front is appalling. McDonald is playing very badly. Fortune is miles, miles off the pace. He should be hooked immediately.

Get Samaras on, throw everything at them in an attacking sense but if you get a sniff of a chance to do that cunt Eduardo then fucking take it and there should be 3 lads piling in on him as he’s writhing on the ground. Cunt.

just for clarity - if totti did it , it would be cunning, that cheating bastard doing it shows a lack of morality in him as a person - a leg break is fitting punishment

I’ll pledge 100 euro. And I’ve texted him that.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Shocking.

That shit should be punished retrospectively.[/quote]

Should be punished. Why they are able to look back at videos and suspend lads for accusing referees and for dirt and not for that diving shit is beyond me. Annoys the shite out of me. Where’s taylor when ya need him.

I got over that when Celtic advanced to the knock-out stages before Manchester United courtesy of Nakamura’s freekick at Celtic Park. It’s shit like tonight, the penalty in Lyon and the one in Turin that piss me off. Not a chance in hell Celtic, an SPL team, would get a penalty for the same incident at the other end.

Tell him if I win a million in the next draw on RTE 1 in 5 minutes i’ll give him 100 grand. I’ve 2 tickets bought so its a sure thing

Meant to post on Sagna diving as well, clearly took a dive before McDonald got close to him near the flank.

Bendtner decided to take a stumble early on too when he lost the ball.

O’Dea on as skipper.

Houghton clueless as usual. There was definitely contact.

Top post. :popcorn:

“I think Celtic need 4 goals to go through Darragh”
Houghton the muppet

Do you not think Fortun’s done all right drifting wide right, Rocko? Put in a couple of decent balls, including the one McDonald was offside from.

Fortun is shite-I’d sell him now