Arsenal (2) vs Celtic (0)

Another woeful dive by Sagna there.

[quote=“montelado”]Tell him if I win a million in the next draw on RTE 1 in 5 minutes i’ll give him 100 grand. I’ve 2 tickets bought so its a sure thing[/QU

Fuck didn’t win the million. The 50 quid and offer of bail still stand.

You wont get over this though :popcorn: Europa League should be good. :thumbsup:

Prestigous competition indeed with the likes of Roma in it.

Eboue finishes it.

Willo Flood and Lee Naylor. For fucks sake.

Huge game in Leith on Sunday lunchtime so makes sense to take off Maloney and the outstanding McGeady. Anyway, our reserves beat Spurs a few weeks ago and they’re top of the EPL - they should have plenty too much for Arsenal.

Have Celtic ever had a worse striker than Fortune. The cunt is braindead

Good job Arsenal aren’t playing well or this could be truly painful. Good Jesus but GC have some really shit players. Caldwell, Brown, mcdonald are septic.

:popcorn:

Fergie at the Emirates will be loving Celtic going out. :popcorn:

Super Sub Arshavin scores the 3rd.

These bumble bee lads really suck.

Boruc has a stupid looking tattoo on his neck

Tremendously enjoyable match.

Disappointing some Celtic fans here just can’t appreciate that they are lucky to have the opportunity to play against such a wonderful football team. Typical small club mentality.

[quote=“briantinnion”]Tremendously enjoyable match.

Disappointing some Celtic fans here just can’t appreciate that they are lucky to have the opportunity to play against such a wonderful football team. Typical small club mentality.[/quote]

come back to me when you have won a european cup/champions league

McGeady, the best Irish player since George Best, and Boruc are clearly world class. I’d pretty much regard every other player as a sellable asset/liability.

Obviously the disgraceful first goal ended the tie and the subsequent goals have merely been window dressing. It’s five games into Mowbray’s tenure so there needs to be an element of patience and realism amongst Celtic supporters too.

Once the tie was out of reach, I wonder was Mowbray bringing on Flood and Naylor some manner of message to the board - this is the squad that he’s been left with and it needs overhauling.

Hopefully we’ll do some business before the transfer window slams shut next week. Irrespective of whether we complete any signings, with McGeady, Boruc and a couple of others who are passable domestically, we should be able to take command in the SPL and be ready to pounce in January for other targets.

Glad to see Celtic fans didnt wish ill will on Eduardo. Oh Wait.

I will reassess everything I’ve ever read from you if that’s a genuine statement. His sole ambition tonight when he got the ball was to win a throw-in. His touch was absolutely appalling. That’s genuinely the worst performance I’ve seen from a Celtic striker.

Game was ruined by the diving cunt. Fuck it. Embarrassing for Arsenal fans.

Interesting to see the comparison between soccer and rugby. Look at the punishments handed out to Harlequins for their cheating and check out what happens to Eduardo. Massive problem in soccer and the suits at the top don’t give a shit.

I was sick after the first leg with the nature of the goals and extremely disappointed. Tonight I honestly couldn’t care that much. You lose games to cheating cunts like that and it doesn’t matter a shit. There’s breaking rules, bending rules and outright cheating. I’ve said on here before that blatant diving is no better or worse than doping and should be punished the same. Those who condemn cycling and dope cheats in other sports should call for equal punishments for cheating soccer players.

As it stands the best we can wish for is for that cunt to break his leg horribly.

donati- best player on the park:clap: