AS Roma 21/22 Quelli Speciali

he has been n my tracker for a while

things looking up

1 Like

We will break the Uzbekistani market now and nothing will stop us.

This is where Mourinho returns to the top.

1 Like

Looks like Arsenal wonā€™t release Xhaka so we are going back in for Koopmeiners. Atalanta are also interested.

Xhaka is cancelled

Dzeko to Inter.

Heā€™s on ā‚¬7.5m a year so Iā€™d say Roma will be happy to get him off the wage bill. Weā€™re apparently going to be in the market for another striker which I find a little surprising given we got Shomurodov in recently.

Icardi, Edouard, Azmoun are among those being linked.

Ah Dzeko is a great bit of stuff. He appeared to do well at Roma from a distance.

Very frustrating, been poor the last few seasons and misses far too many chances.

Canā€™t see there being any truth to that. Abraham is young and English and would likely cost around Ā£40m which Roma cannot afford.

Cracking pre-season game with Betis. Mourinho losing the plot already

Letā€™s hope they canā€™t. Heā€™d be woeful

Apparently it would be a two year loan with ā‚¬5m up front and an obilgation to buy for ā‚¬35m so itā€™s probably more feasible that I thought.

Obviously thereā€™s much better value for money out there and I think weā€™ve more pressing concerns than up front after signing Shomorudov but I donā€™t think heā€™s a terrible player. Heā€™s a decent scoring record and even if it doesnā€™t work out you could easily see a Villa/Southampton/West Ham etc coming in and paying ā‚¬30m to bring him back to England. If he does well, that could be a much larger fee.

1 Like

Iā€™m happy enough to get Dzeko off the wage bill. Highest earner at the club, has really done it the past couple of seasons and his best days behind him.

Hoping Shomurodov can be bargain this year. Weā€™re really short on wide platers, donā€™t think Mykhi or Zaniolo are at their best there.

Pedro gone to Lazio on a free

:flushed: Jaysus

Not too many of them direct transfers

Roma wanted him off the wage bill. No doubt he will net a derby goal.

1 Like

Tammy in from the start. Only change from the midweek game in Turkey.

Zaniolo plays off the right. This should be his year, two ACL injuries by 22 is a serious worry going forward however.

Mykhi sent Venuti for spaghetti and meatballs there.