AS Roma Season 2017/18

We’re going to fucking do this.

I really wish my old pal @Il_Bomber_Destro was still around these parts.

2 Likes

@Cicero_Dandi, commentator on TV3 mentioned there that the Roma coach has just been awarded this season’s Enzo Bearzot, Italian coach of the year award. What did he do to win that award? Seems like another case of lauding and celebrating mediocrity. Presiding over an underachieving club, 5th richest in Italy with no trophy since 2008. Should they not be waiting until he actually delivers some silverware before handing out an honour like that, in the name of a coach who actually delivered a World Cup win for Italy?

:laughing:

That’s a strange one. Surely Sarri is much more deserving but I’d say the timing of the voting probably went against him

You’d take for granted that the whole process was crooked

Kevin Kilbane with some scathing remarks there about the recently crowned Enzo Bearzot coach of the year and how he’s set up his side defensively tonight.

Just looked it up there. Sarri won the Enzo Bearzot, coach of the season award this time last year for 2016/17. Sarri, I believe is still chasing his first ever trophy as a coach in his 18th year as a manager. @Cicero_Dandi, was that another sop to celebrating mediocrity, choosing Sarri for this award last year?

This is a strange one mate. Do you just want Allegri to win it every year?

Totti would do better than these collection of clowns.

We can do it.

5 Likes

Can do it ?? We are going to do it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JZozNRfYNA

1 Like

Free Filippo and Daniele.

Great to see the curva in such great voice

Silly mistakes and some bad refereeing cost us

Grazie Roma

You were robbed, but a huge moral victory nonetheless

Yes, a great campaign on and off the pitch

Careful now!

The curva looked amazing, best sight in world sport

I’d prefer Michelle jenneke doing her wiggle

Another trophyless season for AS Roma. The wait for a trophy for Italy’s 5th richest team stretches back to 2008. The fans though can wallow in the moral victory of scoring a few late consolation goals when they were losing 5-0, the manager getting the Enzo Bearzot, Italian Coach of the Year Award and how great one of the terraces in the ground looked.

1 Like

stay out of this thread

1 Like