Ask dunph about eating thread

Why not get some mince and chopped tomatoes and make yourself a spag bol-do enough for 2 and you can have some leftovers for tomorrow.

Try chicken fajitas, very tasty. Ingredients required - chicken fillets, peppers, onions, old el paso fajita kit.

Hope this helps.

Fajitaā€™s it is :clap:

:clap: :clap: i will have chicken fajitas this week, great call mate.

I didnā€™t quite have fajitaā€™s they were more chicken wraps but they were mighty tasty, thanks for the solid advice

Dunph Iā€™m farting something awful if it gets worse it may result in divorce, what should I eat

Less.

this the ask dunph thread not ask fagan odowd

It might be because you had two fry ups today. I would recommend cutting back to one fry up a day and see if this works.

Hope this helps.

:clap:

Dunph can you recomend any good chipper in dublin on the way home from shelbourne sat night

Dunph, i had an Eddie Rockets chocolate milkshake on sunday and every shit since monday morning(3)has been a tint of brown/green.
Iv noticed this before with eddies milkshakes but my question is should i change to vanilla or motor on.

what is in the fucking things that turns your shit that colour for a few days?

It wouldnā€™t be unusual for your shits to be brown mate.

HBV is an albino, so it is quite unusual for him. His are normally pinky white.

Marsellas in Rathcoole. Iā€™ll show you on the way down. :cool:

I havenā€™t had a milkshake since i was a child, i think they are rotten things. Iā€™m sorry pal, this is something i canā€™t help you on.