Association Football Kits

Very good and most certainly.

1 Like

Cheap at the price to be associated with the greatest comeback in a final in 1999

1 Like

Against a Tony Pulis side no less too

Yes and probably

Id guess they are made in exactly same location as official…and instead of getting a dollar a jersey margin from nike they make about a tenner a jersey selling direct

They come with official branded tags the whole shebang

1 Like

Dickov scoring the equaliser deep in extra time against his own best man. Tony thought they had it at 2-0 heading into injury time and started bringing in defensive players. He never changed much.

How are they getting away with it?

I bought four jerseys off shoot jerseys - you can get probably four jerseys for maybe €130-140 delivered. I found the quality on two of them beyond garbage, they were only fit for the bin. Both were obscure enough vintage/retro jerseys. I got two then that were more popular/current jerseys and they looked way better, but didn’t feel remotely like the real thing and after a few washes the letters came off the front of both jerseys. Buyer beware, don’t expect anything as good as the real thing but for the price it’s grand, don’t get anything obscure.

This is the problem though. More fast fashion. Get a few wears and throw it in the bin. More shit that we don’t need polluting the place.

1 Like

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

I would have had much better experience…got 4 kits at same time for the young fella and they have been through the wash 20 times I’d say and they are grand…relatively popular kits I’d say

Is this the site?

1 Like

Probably won’t get there for Sunday bud.

2 Likes

That’s it yeah. Think it’s 4-6 weeks usually delivery time.

1 Like

Are all O Neills stuff made in Ireland?

If buying from Vivian

Thai Version are the best quality if you’re unsure between the versions.

1 Like

Shoot seem to have been displaced by SandySports as the top dog in knock off jerseys. You’re only looking at a 2-3 week lead time too versus 4 weeks+ with Shoot/Soccer03.

1 Like

Ya

She’s a lovely lady is Vivian

The follow up WhatsApp service is top class

New Granada away 2nd and 3rd jersies. Sponsor looks shite though.

The Champions have launched the rumoured new away kit, and its as glorious as we hoped. And they only went and got this legend to do it :heart_eyes: