Att: Glas

Hello there glas, I’ve been receiving pm’s specifically about you. Don’t ask me why but it’s actually true. Believe me glas. I have been asked to have a word with you because apparently according to this poster you and I seem to get on quite well. So in good faith I ask you to go easy with your posting interaction with this poster. I’m naming no names. Hope you can figure it out.

:eek:

@glasagusban i’ve also received a few PMs- A certain individual feels like you are bullying him off the board. You may need to rethink your stance towards this chap as he is at breaking point, your behaviour is not very kosher…

@glasagusban i’ve also received a few PMs- A certain individual feels like you are bullying him off the board. You may need to rethink your stance towards this chap as he is at breaking point, your behaviour is not very kosher…[/quote]
Are they a Jew?

:popcorn:

@glasagusban i’ve also received a few PMs- A certain individual feels like you are bullying him off the board. You may need to rethink your stance towards this chap as he is at breaking point, your behaviour is not very kosher…[/quote]

Why didn’t you address this yourself Mark instead of pm ing me? You seem well able to deal up front with people, I don’t understand why you would ask me to speak on behalf of someone else when you’re well capable of doing it yourself.

I didn’t contact you, I was included in the pm and just echoed the op’s sentiments and asked you to reach out to Glas as you are such close friends. I certainly didn’t ask you to start a thread on it, you could have text or got onto him via his social networking page.

:eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtcIsV3GGo0