Attention all TFK Coursing Scumbags (The animal cruelty thread)

New picture added to the group from last night’s racing at Shelbourne. While this is not strictly a coursing picture I hope all forumites will appreciate it, especially The Link Walsh.

Is this a picture of the glamour paws syndicate? :guns:

It is indeed. The girl top of the left is sensational, saw her last night. She works as a model for Assets I believe. To think some people still think dogs are all about flat cap wearing old men and dodgy betting patterns.

The most noble of sports.

And not a pint of cider in sight thankfully :rolleyes:

Yeah, back left is Karen Fitzpatrick, quiet a succesful model, but fairly sound as well, she is beside Aileen Lennon whose father Denny is bred and trains the dog.

Sound girl to have a pint with I suppose? :mad: :smiley:

She would probably be more the gin and slimline than pint of ale type, but you could put her in that catergory…

MBB probably knows the score.

Wheres this picture SS?,why cant i see it??

Here’s more from the Glamour Paws:

http://www.igb.ie/top/Talking-Dogs2/Talking-Syndication/

christ almighty
that second photo does nothing for the promotion of dogs of any kind.

au naturelle doesn’t suit a few of them.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Here’s more from the Glamour Paws:

http://www.igb.ie/top/Talking-Dogs2/Talking-Syndication/[/quote]

Aine in the centre of the second photo :eek::eek:

My precious!!!

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/picture.php?groupid=10&pictureid=226

Here you are Link biye.
Karen looks great in all the pictures, I love her.

Clonmel 2010 TFK Coursing Supporters…

What’s the social schedule for Clonmel lads? I propose we blood The Dunph in Mulcahy’s on the monday night when surely everyone of note will have arrived in the 'mel? I already know what [SIZE=“1”]The Runt[/SIZE] and manaboutdog look like. I managed to erase the memory of Rintintin after six months so couldn’t place him now.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Clonmel 2010 TFK Coursing Supporters…

What’s the social schedule for Clonmel lads? I propose we blood The Dunph in Mulcahy’s on the monday night when surely everyone of note will have arrived in the 'mel? I already know what [SIZE=“1”]The Runt[/SIZE] and manaboutdog look like. I managed to erase the memory of Rintintin after six months so couldn’t place him now.[/quote]

What exactly does this “blooding” entail, SS**?

I propose i meet ye all in the short odds to offer my betting advice…

[quote=“The Dunph”]What exactly does this “blooding” entrail, SS**?
[/quote]

Fixed that for you Dunph. :thumbsup:

[quote=“The Dunph”]What exactly does this “blooding” entail, SS**?

I propose i meet ye all in the short odds to offer my betting advice…[/quote]

I’ll be glad to avail of said advice.

I believe the dunph may be at a slight advantage with regard to the runt & rintintin’s identities due to some stealthy observations in the markets field, not sure if he managed to clock me or not though. Either way, don’t be a stranger.

Just had a quick look at the sky sports live greyhound schedule and I’m glad to see the final of the Arc is to be shown live on Tues 2nd Feb. Should lead to some hijinx & general shenanigans in Mulcahys before we retire to Hearns Hotel on the tuesday night.

I think we should have a few sneaky ones with the dunph in the bar under the stand in powerstown after coursing on the Monday evening to lay out our plan of attack if he’s around.

:eek:

[quote=“manaboutdog”]I’ll be glad to avail of said advice.

I believe the dunph may be at a slight advantage with regard to the runt & rintintin’s identities due to some stealthy observations in the markets field, not sure if he managed to clock me or not though. Either way, don’t be a stranger.
Just had a quick look at the sky sports live greyhound schedule and I’m glad to see the final of the Arc is to be shown live on Tues 2nd Feb. Should lead to some hijinx & general shenanigans in Mulcahys before we retire to Hearns Hotel on the tuesday night.

I think we should have a few sneaky ones with the dunph in the bar under the stand in powerstown after coursing on the Monday evening to lay out our plan of attack if he’s around.[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Can somebody please furnish me with a full list of exact dates for when this thing takes place? Thinking of taking the entire week off work and making a right go of it, we’ll see. Is that the done thing?

Can somebody please furnish me with a full list of exact dates for when this thing takes place? Thinking of taking the entire week off work and making a right go of it, we’ll see. Is that the done thing?[/quote]

1,2,3 of February, Dunph. You’re in for a right treat because as manaboutdog noted there is live sky dogs on the Tuesday. This is great because there will be a full ‘on premises’ bookmaker service available in Mulcahy’s on the night. This will make up for the loss of the Superbowl high jinx on the Sunday night this year.

I normally like to have something to look forward to post clonmel to stave off the inevitable depression I get on the Wednesday evening. Last year I went to Madrid the following weekend, I have nothing organised this year but you’d be well advised to plot a sun holiday or something.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]1,2,3 of February, Dunph. You’re in for a right treat because as manaboutdog noted there is live sky dogs on the Tuesday. This is great because there will be a full ‘on premises’ bookmaker service available in Mulcahy’s on the night. This will make up for the loss of the Superbowl high jinx on the Sunday night this year.

I normally like to have something to look forward to post clonmel to stave off the inevitable depression I get on the Wednesday evening. Last year I went to Madrid the following weekend, I have nothing organised this year but you’d be well advised to plot a sun holiday or something.[/quote]

That’s a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday? :confused:

I thought it went on longer SS** and thought it was on at the weekend?