Attention all TFK Coursing Scumbags (The animal cruelty thread)

I heard that they had plans of following it with a big table quiz this year with the top prize being a trip to cheltenham in March.

That would be fooking brilliant.

I remember some lad getting the mic one night and raving about his stud dog, Cool Blues for at least five minutes. A shameless promotion if ever there was one. :smiley:

Did Lisloose Eoin come out of the Derby today lads or was it another dog?

What’s the dog that’s gone to Ian Reilly again? Seems like a bizarre move.

A fifty euro note was enough to halve the price of the Razor bitch in the Oaks yesterday. What a joke.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Did Lisloose Eoin come out of the Derby today lads or was it another dog?

What’s the dog that’s gone to Ian Reilly again? Seems like a bizarre move.

A fifty euro note was enough to halve the price of the Razor bitch in the Oaks yesterday. What a joke.[/QUOTE]

What price had the Razor bitch been and what price is she now?

40s to 20s Dunph… You can probably guess the firm.

Absurd.

The countdown has well and truly begun now, Dunph. This time next week, we’ll probably be after going once through the Derby. I normally like to get a hot whiskey into me during the first interval, it can be cold standing on the box. Have you the fingerless gloves ready?

I have the hip flask oon the ready now I just need to buy a bottle of Glenlivet to fill it up and Ill be ready for action.

Actually, while we’re at it, what would be suitable attire to wear to the National meeting, from top to bottom?

I have the flat cap already…

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419WHMlD2uL.SL500_AA280.jpg

http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/7/7e/Flat-cap.jpg

[COLOR=“white”]…

Are you going down to the Minella tonight, Dunph, for the draw? Would you share the conventional view that the red collar is what you need in Clonmel Dunph?

The Razor bitch is gone to Matthews I believe.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Are you going down to the Minella tonight, Dunph, for the draw? Would you share the conventional view that the red collar is what you need in Clonmel Dunph?

The Razor bitch is gone to Matthews I believe.[/QUOTE]

I won’t be in the Minella tonight SS**, and no i wouldn’t agree that the red collar is what you need in Clonmel…

You’d prefer the blue collar then?

Cant wait for the draw, excitement really builds from here.

Stiff Test winning handy up in Sligo is an interesting one. If he keeps his eye on it, I have no doubt he is the fastest dog in the draw.

I would be content with the white or the red…

Thought I might catch you there, has The Runt been giving you grinds?

I attended one of these coursing meetings in Doon before christmas so i would consider myself something of an expert now on all things coursing as a result of this experience…

You couldn’t have had a better schooling than going to Doon, Dunph. You’re set fair so for Clonmel. I am putting up my checklist so you won’t forget anything.