Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

[quote=“myboyblue”]Caprice, 39

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/18/article-0-03F3F7F0000005DC-461_468x701.jpg[/quote]

She was on Podge and Rodge last night and had around 2 tonne of botox in her face. Wrong!

She has a face?

So Locke you are saying you wouldnt even if she asked nicely!!

she would be on the flat of her back as far as im concerned

[quote=“Pull Hard”]So Locke you are saying you wouldnt even if she asked nicely!!

she would be on the flat of her back as far as im concerned[/quote]

She was on the meteor’s last night, chewing gum. Classy chick.

Oh she’d get it, but she’d get none of the magic.

Christine Kelly, 39, has just been chosen as France’s Minister for Overseas Territories

Courtney Cox

[quote=“myboyblue”]Caprice, 39

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/03/18/article-0-03F3F7F0000005DC-461_468x701.jpg[/quote]

I should ignore this but I know ye’ll have great fun out of killing me for this so I give it to ye anyway.

that Caprice is rotten, her face is as crooked as ex PD Madam Editor Kennedy. And she’s got more extensions than an Offally Auctioneer slash builder slash defendent slash Councillor.

She’s up there with that wan(can’t remember her name) that thought she was engaged to Michael Flatey, and now thinks she lives in a villa in Wicklow with Fatty Keane, the solicitor whose practice is in shite cause all the clients were actually his ex-wife’s, but she actually lives with her mam and looks more like Dustin the Turkey copying Vaughan’s hair

Ah caprice is well kicked, but god love her she tries, and there’s always value to be found in a woman who tries.

I think I heard Caprice on Today FM a couple of weeks ago. not sure if it was Ray Foley or someone else. She said she’ll be the most successful model of her generation cos she’s the only one with brains. She was the first one to release perfumes and lingerie etc. Sounded like a bit of an airhead to me.

She was also paid 1m to appear at some poker tournament I think

[quote=“Mac”]I think I heard Caprice on Today FM a couple of weeks ago. not sure if it was Ray Foley or someone else. She said she’ll be the most successful model of her generation cos she’s the only one with brains. She was the first one to release perfumes and lingerie etc. Sounded like a bit of an airhead to me.

She was also paid 1m to appear at some poker tournament I think[/quote]

She’s going to out earn Tyra Banks and Kate Moss is she?

Anyway, don’t ask how I know this but Caprice’s appearance fees start at 400 plus expenses. (And that Fig is the agency’s lowest billing rate.)Global and Blue Chip endorsement arrangements are unknown. I suppose cause she doesn’t have any.

For fuck shake you’d get Beyonce for a mill!

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]She’s going to out earn Tyra Banks and Kate Moss is she?

Anyway, don’t ask how I know this but Caprice’s appearance fees start at 400 plus expenses. (And that Fig is the agency’s lowest billing rate.)Global and Blue Chip endorsement arrangements are unknown. I suppose cause she doesn’t have any.

For fuck shake you’d get Beyonce for a mill![/quote]

How do you know that MGG?

know what

That Caprices fees start at 400…

I thought I said “Don’t ask how I know.”

I’ll not say, but I will add: she’d be out and about more ofter if she was cheaper but its not worth raising invoices, that need to be chased, for less than that.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]I thought I said “Don’t ask how I know.”

I’ll not say, but I will add: she’d be out and about more ofter if she was cheaper but its not worth raising invoices, that need to be chased, for less than that.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic asking…

Lets just leave it be.

MGG = Caprice

If the picture I have of MGG is accurate Caprice has little to worry about;)

[quote=“The Puke”]If the picture I have of MGG is accurate

You spend much time with this picture Pukey?

[quote=“Lazarus;148961][QUOTE=The Puke”]If the picture I have of MGG is accurate

You spend much time with this picture Pukey?[/quote]

too much:eek:

is she more handsome than Flano?