Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Wouldn’t put me off in the least pal, posh auld wan next door look about her is savage. Granted I’d prefer her 20 years ago.

[ATTACH=full]2865[/ATTACH]
Sara Cox, 40

40 IS NOT OLD.

Sara Cox has a lovely personality

She’s just an attractive skinny woman with small tits.
One the most over rated woman on the planet.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1141242, member: 129”]Greek minister for tourism, 40, Olga Kefalogianni

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/storage/pic/mdhl/artikelbilder/leben/4113225_1_Olga_Kefalogianni.jpg?version=1386754146[/QUOTE]
I her right tit about 25% bigger than her left one? Or is it an optical illusion?

She’s mid motion. One tit is on the up stroke

I need to see a video of this

I’m already booked to Greece :smiley:

Dr. Rhona Mahony is attractive woman isn’t she. On with Brendan O’Connor just now.

attractive in every sense of the word

V sexy lady.

Fond of the limelight I hear.

Corrie actress Claire King, 49

[ATTACH=full]2871[/ATTACH]

First of all, pic and age please. Second, had to put a non good looking person beside her to big her up, not great IMO
[ATTACH=full]2872[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“theLockes, post: 1141957, member: 58”]First of all, pic and age please. Second, had to put a non good looking person beside her to big her up, not great IMO
[ATTACH=full]2872[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Agree, a lot of chin handed out that day.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1141955, member: 48”]Corrie actress Claire King, 49

[ATTACH=full]2871[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
oh MY GOD!

Would you die above on her?

Yes

Dr

[QUOTE=“theLockes, post: 1141957, member: 58”]First of all, pic and age please. Second, had to put a non good looking person beside her to big her up, not great IMO
[ATTACH=full]2872[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
A bit of fake tan makes an awful fool out of some lads.