Auld birds you would shag (Aka The Liz Hurley thread) 🐐

Signing in

Mrs. Kremmen has a somewhat bizarre habit of wearing sunglasses (prescription) on her head, to keep her hair back, whilst simultaneously wearing spectacles on her face.

How come shit like that never happened to me when I was in school. We had a couple of crackers who I would have gladly let take advantage of me

Pictures needed if that’s a nomination for this thread.

1 Like

I thought secretaries were more your thing mate, it’s the old hatchet faced one in the ‘office’ you should have been focusing on.

2 Likes

I would have loved to have been “raped” by a bird like that. I bet you these lads were all 17+ massive bastards.
I shifted my French teacher, although i had left school. She prick teased the shit out of me.

1 Like

unreal

That never happened.

3 Likes

No, i never got to bang her.

The same posters making light of and joking about a 42-year old woman sexually abusing teenage boys would be rightly seething if it was a 42-year old man sexually abusing a teenage female relative of theirs. The joking reaction to these sex beasts is frankly disgusting and shocking.

5 Likes

A whinging cunt like you hardly made an appealing prospect sexually worth going to jail for.

1 Like

Well its more likely that i was an interesting broody handsome bastard.

And why would she go to jail?

4 Likes

You need a ride

4 Likes

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post:2213, topic:2861, full:true”

Well its more likely that i was an interesting broody handsome bastard.

[/quote]

:smile:

that was brilliant, bandage floored again with another savage right hand, the time and delivery was perfect :joy:

3 Likes

Eva, 41

2 Likes

Sykes, 46

14 Likes

Yes indeed

1 Like

Tremendous :clap:

1 Like

The Cream of Manchester .

1 Like