Auld lads whinging about having a few pints

I am fucked.

What were you drinking, bro?

:smiley:

Shambolic Thread…

If you can’t carry your drink then don’t waffle/cry about it.

I’ve been on the slow drag/odd booster since Nanny said “Fuck off Boxty” around 10.30 am.

Fuck me, it’s 12.45 …Huzzah!!! Portumna -5 X Vins - 1 X 2 for €50…

Oh fuck…

[QUOTE=“Boxtyeater, post: 918187, member: 246”]Shambolic Thread…

If you can’t carry your drink then don’t waffle/cry about it.

I’ve been on the slow drag/odd booster since Nanny said “Fuck off Boxty” around 10.30 am.

Fuck me, it’s 12.45 …Huzzah!!! Portumna -5 X Vins - 1 X 2 for €50…[/QUOTE]

I’ve had a drink each day since last Thursday.

Not a bother on me today.

Red wine, Guinness, Carlsberg, Cobra, Jagermeister, Gin, Vodka, Jameson, Tullamore Dew 10 year reserve, Tequila and Poitin was the alcohol I consumed this weekend along with other substances. I feel alright this morning surprisingly but I am very tired.

not signing in

Other substances?

Tell us more bro.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 918259, member: 24”]Other substances?

Tell us more bro.[/QUOTE]
Bold stuff, bro-no need to go into details but the type of carry on that more mature and well rounded people of my age wouldn’t and shouldn’t be doing.

I had about 10 bottles of Krombacher on Friday night and 1 pint of Heineken yesterday with no liqor consumed on either Saturday or Sunday. Some of you are drinking too much alcohol and it’s not healthy for mind or body.

Not one short or shot or any ‘other substance’ passed my lips.

Guinness all the way, apart from a bottle of Heineken yesterday.

:eek:
how long have you been a drinking buddy of @dancarter ??..

how long have you been a drinking buddy of @dancarter ??..[/QUOTE]
Don’t get the reference, bud but I would happily share a drink with Dan and discuss the rugger and the levels of seething here at the weekend.

He’s calling you an affluent banker type cunt. I wouldnt let him away with it either.

I’ve been called worse.

Its not a competition.

Drinking is for mugs. I haven’t touched a drop of a Bank Hol weekend in 2 Years.
I’m in an incredibly good place today while all you mugs are tired, sick & just mentally weak.

Give it up lads.

#weed4life

3 Likes

I had 7 pints yesterday during the hurling and I am right as rain today, if you drink a pint of water before you go to bed you’ll be grand

2 Likes

Some lads just aren’t cut out for it pal. They’ll have five Coors light and a gin and tonic and then come in here like a fanny complaining of having a hangover saying that they’ll never drink again

1 Like