Austin Gleeson Appreciation thread

Ya, thats what you have to practice. Make a big difference. We did it the last 3 training sessions in 15. Its routine then

1 Like

Don’t think the father was much of a sportsman to be fair.

If you’re important enough in Ireland you can literally get away with murder.

Let us know the highlights! Phil’s a straight shooter

I think they do have connections out the Johns Park/Kilcohen direction - that said Mt Sion was formed off the back of Erin’s Own back in the day, within Waterford City, club boundary lines are fairly unclear, players drawn from all over

ban this kilkenny dimwit

This is still rumbling on. Puts the spotlight firmly on Owens.

Is Owens IC refereeing career toast ?

1 Like

It’s a clusterfuck, reflects very badly on the organisation

1 Like

Darren Frehill throwing his hat into the ring here to become Galway’s version of Jackie Cahill.

1 Like

A bunch of suits unhappy that they can’t interfere and through their fucking weight around and ruin a young lads All Ireland. You couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

Reflects poorly on the Wexford man. As I said yesterday, I doubt he will see a high profile game again.

The toughest thing to understand here is how the lad could do what he did with the shadow of the other incidents looming large and for no good reason.

2 Likes

Did you ever play in a highly pressurized physical situation in front of 72000 people?

Not to mention it being in the wake of a week-long saga of disciplinary hearing about interfering with a faceguard

6 Likes

No mate, I don’t understand his thought processes, that’s my point, it seems stupid to me and your point does nothing to exonerate him to be honest,

If its too hot get out of the kitchen buddy.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to exonerate him. I’m only suggesting that if you haven’t been in that situation you’ll struggle to understand the thought processes at work in a split second action. Frankly I doubt if he had time to consider the consequences of his actions. I imagine he should have but I doubt if he did.

Like Tuohy is it?

1 Like

Do munster train with the low hum of a half empty stadium of people drinking heino and adjusting the sunglasses on their head playing over the tannoy these days?

15 Likes