Austin Gleeson Appreciation thread

Stop being silly.

1 Like

Iā€™m not making excuses for Touhy.

The bit about ruining a young lads all Ireland final suggests you want to exonerate him mate, he has questions to answer and itā€™s been swept under the carpet for whatever reason, the ref appears to have been thrown under the bus, he canā€™t honestly believe that he dealt with it appropriately, itā€™s a clear sending off.

Iā€™m not making excuses for Austin.

Look itā€™s done now. I just think itā€™s unseemly that a bunch of goons on a committee are complaining that they didnā€™t get a chance to throw their weight around.

3 Likes

[/quote]

Did you ever play in a highly pressurized physical situation in front of 72000 people?
[/quote]

Whatā€™s this? :rollseyes:

Iā€™d take that from many people, but from your good self???

Did you ever play in a highly pressurized physical situation in front of 72000 people?
[/quote]

[/quote]

A question.

This is true.

It reflects on them though, theyā€™ve a job to do and questions are being asked

They can bring it up at Congress instead of privately briefing RTE.

2 Likes

I was referring to an actual event, yours is a tired stereotype. Its in that dullards dodgy keeper territory.

This place is defined by tired stereotypes. For you, of all people to get on a high horse about tired stereotypes.
Et tu brute.

The questions are being asked now though, rightly or wrongly the decision had a huge influence on the game that was played, I assume RTE asked for a statement but I donā€™t know and donā€™t particularly care.
As you say itā€™s done and dusted now but it is most definitely a fuckup.

The king of stereotypes lashing out at stereotypes. Well I neverā€¦

I expect better from the likes of flatty. Heā€™s the best of us. The best of our best, the best that each of us will ever build or ever love.

[/quote]

A question.
[/quote]

Is that your best Fagan. Letā€™s hope for your sake your county men will have a little more about them.

Austin has anger issues that he needs to address.
Thereā€™s a difference between being a hardy hurler and a lad who constantly pulls sneaky strokes.

1 Like

I agree. The GAA would never tolerate any player with blatant anger issues, who pulls sneaky strokes. This player would never thrive and be protected constantly.

1 Like

A question.
[/quote]

Is that your best Fagan. Letā€™s hope for your sake your county men will have a little more about them.
[/quote]

Thankfully for the team their chances and my INTERNETTING skills are unrelated.

1 Like