Australia here I come

Great to read that things are going well for you all, pal.

Look forward to reading the next instalment.

everything going well in singapore guys y’all be glad to know

clarke quay is certainly a lively place & looking forward to a singap[ore sling with dinner in the next hour

shall be in brisvegas saturday morning(friday gmt) & will hopefully report further progress then

your friend

NCC
The King of the Dutch Bet

Any chance you’d arrange to meet up with KIB and slap him round the head?

Enjoy the travel, Singapore airport is mint.

Anywhere in Dubai you’d recommend NCC?

hotel wise?

they all seem great value as the economy crash is good for tourists

great place as a whole- more bang for your buck- the beach resorts all seem deadly & the city itself is impressive - oozing with money- the shopping centre with the ski slope in it & stuff like that are deadly

Hotel isn’t an issue. Just wondering about attractions and places to see / go etc. Heard the indoor skiing place is supposed to be savage.

we didnt see much beyond the resort as we had our baby with us but drove into dubai one night & its hugely impressive- the resorts would all be top class- apart from that it depends what your looking for- for nights out id say it would be deadly- one of my mates just came back & he had a ball although i think he just went whoring every night- i think you can do balloon rides over the desert & go on deserts safaris or hire quads for the desert too but for a relaxing week in the sun its your only man- will defo be back- the place oozes class & you get more bang for your buck there

:wink:

everything going well in brizzy- meeting up with old friends etc- off to noosa today so will update y’all when i get bthere

am now facing the decision of where to stop off on the way back- dubai or singapore- any advice gratefully accepted

your friend
NCC
TKOTDB

btw - fitzy just a few things in relation to your PM
i have no intention of heading to sydney for scoops with you
even if i was in sydney i wouldnt go for scoops with you
even if i did go for scoops with you im only here for 2 weeks so it would only be a short term solution to your lonliness & lack of assimilation- my one piece of advice to you is to find out why KIBman(who lets be honest is quite a contrary character) who has been in sydney for 5 weeks has made more mates than you who has lived there for 10 years- once you do that you might find a solution

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiley: :smiley:

btw dunph - i checked the baggage allowance for bringing back a hot buttered board to you & it will cost a bomb & is awkard to carry so im going to post it back to you if thats ok?

No problem mate, usual address. I’ll send on a cheque. I appreciate this, i’ll be hot buttering in no time…

no cheque required mate- sure your tips virtually paid for me to get here

My PM? :huh:

I would suggest Hong Kong on the way back NCC, its much better than Singapore, though you may not be able to afford it.

BTW - I don’t live in Sydney.

An amateur prospector in the Australian state of Victoria has astonished experts by unearthing a gold nugget weighing 5.5kg (177 ounces).
The unidentified man, using a handheld metal detector, found the nugget on Wednesday, lying 60cm underground near the town of Ballarat.
Its value has been estimated at more than A$300,000