Australia - Sycophantic Colonial Outpost

I see Boris is sending four million vaccines over to the colony. Very decent.

TNH I suspect

Itā€™s pretty much that, but phrased to be worse in the above one as if everyone has to do it. Its basically a replacement of hotel quarantining.

1 Like

@Fitzy check in pal

1 Like

Iā€™d say itā€™s easier get out of North Korea at the moment than Australia

Myself & Mrs Nwoko took an extended lunch to sip on some piƱa coladas at Frenchmanā€™s Bay today. The bustling Port Botany in the background.

(Yes, they are paid actors by the state government in shot @Enrique. Released from quarantine for marketing images :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks lovely. Pity you cant swim there because youā€™d be attacked by a wild poisonous deadly shark spider jellyfish snake.

1 Like

Itā€™s the echidnas you need to watch around this bay.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that mate. Mrs Nwoko can get a cream for that I believe.

This is what Iā€™d love to see happen to the lads outside Leo Varadkarā€™s house.

1 Like
1 Like

Australia is the most carbon polluting country in the world per capita.

1 Like

Based on the coal they export versus consumption Iā€™d imagine?

All those year round barbecues really add up too I imagine.

Not content with being an island prison hellhole they want to burn the rest of the world.

@Chucks_Nwoko can sip a beachside coffee in his mask (if he gets through the batons to the head and pepper spray) and enjoy the rest of the world suffocating in Ozā€™s carbon.

Scomo is like a pantomime villan

Seems to be a flood of Irish home from Australia. Conversation goes as follows: Me, Good to see you back: Irish Oz , I hate been back in this kip: Me ,Why did you come back then? : Irish Oz, Oh the girlfriend forced me to come back: Me, oh right: Irish Oz, did i tell you about the time i was in Bondi Beach?: Me, zzzzzzzzz. Conversation repeated ad nauseum.

2015 called

9 Likes

The boomerangs are circling.