You mug.

Any comment you make is laced with a drug addiction.*

*you’re a nice guy

1 Like

Mug

@Chucks_Nwoko - it’s Georgie Redmond, former Assistant City and County Manager in Dublin. Best known for his role in the Flood Tribunal and the Mahon Tribunal, and for lodging sums of money equivalent to multiples of his legitimate income in secret off-shore bank accounts.

@Juhniallio’s reference to Georgie in his avatar is most likely a thumbing of the nose to the cunt brigade on here that have been accusing him and his family of planning improprieties.

3 Likes

Honours

Thanks Har. Means a lot. Happy new year pal.

1 Like

Informative rating.

Not like that other unhelpful cunt.

1 Like

@maroonandwhite :clap:

My nerves are at me. If cark put in the same performance they did against kk it’ll take all we have to beat them. They wont be any relation of the team we beat in the first round. Relegation would be a disaster.

1 Like

Is this the third year in a row that we’re in a relegation play-off? Nearly deserve to go down at this stage.

Galway will win handy,Cork are shit.

1 Like

waherfurr beat the shite out of us last year in the quarters. We were only in one in recent memory, beat dublin after a replay in 2012 was it? Or am i wrong.

1 Like

For fuck sake @Fitzy get your own avatar

3 Likes

Hi @Fitzy

He’s some stupid cunt all the same. It’s bad enough I get accused of being too similar/bland like Fran, but now I’ll be accused of being a red neck bogan cricket loving stationary salesman.

3 Likes

Fuck off Gman, it’s clearly a different pic. I would have thought multiple shows of support for our leader would be a good thing.
@Fran is like Ozzy Osbourne compared to you.

Hi mate, hope you’re coping at this difficult time. My sympathies.

Thanks @Gman for your kind words.

1 Like

Thanks mate.
My other aliases @Fitzy, @appendage, @count_of_monte_crist @Mac and @Fran will be along shortly with their condolences.

1 Like

What happened pal?