Heā€™s giving a tour de France this season mate

1 Like

How Larry holds it together when theyā€™re back and forthing Iā€™ll never know

Half the time he doesnā€™t

Heā€™s the one who laughs the most during scenes, although Iā€™d say Jeff is a close second.

This serious is excellent. Richard Lewis doing his best work. Susie more OTT than ever. And what a sweet touch keeping the Funkhauser story going, pretending heā€™s in China, and brining in Vinny Vaughan as the successor

Agreed. Suzie has a filthy mouth. Vaughan is the only guest who has been poor.
ā€œSo the ladies straddle this toilet.ā€ ā€œWhat about her pants?ā€
ā€œEh what about themā€

I think heā€™s good in it. Brings a right amount of sleaze to the role

1 Like

ā€œDo you know how many times Iā€™ve peed into a fuckin Gaterade bottle?ā€œ

@Batigol :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@Thomas_Brady and @backinatracksuit - whatā€™s the craic?

Itā€™s dog eat dog

Itā€™s a homage to Tom Brady who is about to make a public statement and heal Americaā€™s racism.

Itā€™s none of youā€™re fucking business.

2 Likes

Your

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy used to use this tactic back around 2014. Tis true what they say about rural Ireland being behind the times

What tactic?

@Lazarus :clap:

@Tassotti I was only standing back and admiring your avatar last night and was hoping you wouldnā€™t change it soon, given your penchant for chopping and changing it regularly to keep things fresh, it is with great sadness I see you have now changed it today. That avatar suited you down to a tee. The Republican fella on his lawn brandishing his rifle. I would encourage you to return to it.

3 Likes

Noted and amended. This post touched me very deeply, I knew immediately what I had to do when a contributor of your stature remarked on my avatar change, someone I have savage respect for. I relish very single post you make.

4 Likes

Fair play to you Iā€™m delighted you changed that now itā€™s after putting me in right good form again. Its an unreal choice of avatar and I wouldnā€™t blackguard you if i didnā€™t think it was still relevant. He spoke at the convention last night that man, a great Republican.

1 Like

Would you like us to leave you two funboys alone in here?

he should have shot a few lads, that was his only mistake, it was a load of white woke trouble makers, he should have blown them away