Lads, sort out yer avatars if ye are keeping the oversized Xmas hats, ffs.

Are the hats not allowed in Dark Mode?

1 Like

How am I doing mate?

You’re not too bad, there are a few poor efforts floating

I don’t see the Christmas hats. Is that on desktop only ?

You won’t see them in Dark mode I think.

1 Like

Ah there ya go now. I’ll switch back to dark I think :joy:

Thanks @copper_pipe for the tip :+1:

Testing

Testing

1 Like

Hello boys

6 Likes

Looks tremendous with the hat. Very yule.

Yurt!!!

Terrible

@flattythehurdler, who’s the chap in your Avatar?

The lad who played centre back for the hurlers on Friday night, and in goals for the footballers on Saturday. His dad apparently passed away fairly recently.
I think an awful lot of him, though I don’t know him from Adam.

11 Likes

It was men vs boys in 2nd half there Friday night, Galway absolutely bullied the shit out of KK

1 Like

Not really. It was a good game between two teams who were both comfortable enough to short stick pass sideways and even backwards on a cold night on a bog.
You can read nothing into the physical side at u20 imho. Some lads have major growth yet in them.
It was amazing though, some hurlers on either team looked like 28 year old rugby lads, and others like 14 year olds who needed a feed.
Both teams played well.
Ye’re left corner forward was very fast.
Galway backs were very good as a unit and it pipped it for them. Different game on a hot dry day maybe.
Great to have it to brighten a black Friday night all the same.

The first half was very entertaining, some lovely hurling from both sides given the conditions. Galway absolutely blitzed them in the 2nd half though, their backs completely dominated, the KK forwards were beaten to every ball and this put huge pressure on the backs.

1 Like

I’ll have to say, we’ll take any win over kk we can.
The u20 football was an ordeal.
My mate Matty rang for a chat in the second half and said on a group chat later that he thought I was going start crying.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes