Aviation Disasters

please god tell me this is a holiday and thaty you havent ditched Fingal?

Boeing 777
MH17 on July 17, being the 7th month of 2014
2 0 1 4 = 7

At 17:17…

1+7+1+7=16
1+6=7

Maiden flight: 17.07.1997

EXACTLY 17 years ago.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-17/malaysian-airlines-boeing-777-crashes-near-ukraine-russia-border-interfax-reports?page=1

these guys know the score - false flag operation by an operator

from reading all public and military information the only conclusion that can be drawn that this was a false flag by the shape shifting lizards

I was hoping someone could give a sound bite for the pub later, this is ideal, thanks mate. Fuck those V bastards.

Anybody who watched “V - The Final Battle” on Sky One in the early 90s will know the type of forces we’re up against here.

Could it possibly have been a stray Roberto Soldado shot that took the plane down? Would be the first thing he’d have hit all year if so.

[QUOTE=“Midshipman Asha, post: 985527, member: 1508”]We’ve taken that flight several times going back and forth, its an air partner or whatever the term is with KLM so you could fly the return leg with KLM.
There are always lots of Australians on it too[/QUOTE]

Would have taken the same route a few times too heading to Australia but usually it was an MA flight, think only once was it KLM. Malayisa Airlines is going to take some hit now I’d say after the 2 incidents.

really Gmail, you think that the 2 crashes may have a negative affect on business? thanks for sticking your neck out with such a bold prediction

yeah I could be wrong on that alright, we’ll just have to wait and see I suppose. Maybe I should retract my outlandish statement above.

Ouch.

Meanwhile, despite yesterday’s tragedy and Kiev’s caterwauling, another 20 civilians have been killed by govt shelling this morning in Lugansk. The Kiev govt seem to be attempting to match Israels daily tally.

Visiting a sick relative pal.

fair enough mate, would hate to think someone fell out of love with Malahide

Fingal till I die m8.
Liking the new username, a proud Tipperary man.

[QUOTE=“Mullach Ide, post: 985732, member: 141”]Fingal till I die m8.
Liking the new username, a proud Tipperary man.[/QUOTE]

a rapparee by name and deed

who was it that fired the missle, the Russians, Russian wannabe’s or Ukrainians ? Also why has the black box been sent to Moscow, surely if those cunts find any evidence that could point the finger at mother Russia they will bury it under some glacier in Siberia.

the black box will say everything was going swimmingly and then bang. No more no less

a lot of clammer understandably for me to give me verdict on what happened.
I have bad news im afraid, again im going to have to suggest that something untoward occurred here.

[QUOTE=“croppy, post: 985751, member: 230”]a lot of clammer understandably for me to give me verdict on what happened.
I have bad news im afraid, again im going to have to suggest that something untoward occurred here.[/QUOTE]
Shite.
The poor families. Are you ruling out a safe landing?

[QUOTE=“croppy, post: 985751, member: 230”]a lot of clammer understandably for me to give me verdict on what happened.
I have bad news im afraid, again im going to have to suggest that something untoward occurred here.[/QUOTE]
Franz Clammer was a great skier wasn’t he?