Aviation Thread (https://www.reforestnation.ie/offset-your-carbon)

Other than the cats I could have gone along with it. Cats are cunts

Flew Ryanair today. Got my favourite seats at the emergency exit with the lots of legroom. Ambled down to my seat and settled in. Next thing a family of Nordies slink in behind me with two young daughters. The father was Eyetalian (was it yourself @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy). The daughters start letting the latch go on the table behind me for shits and giggles and then start kicking the table up and down for fun. While this shit is going on the mother is trying to get a selfie of them. After 5 minutes of these craic I snapped and turned around and said for fuck sake tell them to stop. She did in fairness and the little bollixes cried at the top of their voices for the rest of the flight.

19 Likes

Anyone here ever flown in and out of Donegal airport? Say if someone needed to bring a package that needed to be hand delivered to someone and air transport was the only option, would you have time to get out, deliver it and get back through security within about 20 mins? I can’t imagine its that big?

The package or the airport?

The airport

huge news guys

France is banning domestic flights if the train journey between destination is less than 2hrs 30

4 Likes

Kerry - Dublin is safe for another while so

3 Likes

In fairness it’s only hassle flying when you can take the train like in France

2 Likes

Are private jets included?

yes

anything other questions mate? i know its hard sometimes to accept good news stories so get anything else off your chest now

No mate. Thanks

I often see the 8 o’clock flight from Dublin to Kerry going over my house. I’d imagine it does be packed to the rafters with Healy Rae supporters

This is true.

Are there any flights in Ireland or the UK where the train journey would be less than 2.5 hours?

Yes

Great, what are they? Hopefully they’re cut too

They’d want to drop the train prices a bit so. It’s a fucking rip off to get a train any distance over there

yes mate, €10 from paris to Lyon is a rip off alright

1 Like

wtf, you are picking a random foreign country & asking inane questions about it

Wow, true colours come out. Never thought I’d hear you refer to Ireland as a foreign country