Awards and what not

It’s a bit confusing to the “guest” or casual onlooker to this site to see people with awards and yet not be immediately able to recognise that GSH is a hard hitting internet legend.

The regulars will understand that these “awards” are really a badge of shame but even still I believe it is confusing for others.
There will of course be some who have these awards who are legends like me, but not everyone

Is there anything out there whereby, when I post here, a shock is sent to all users and guest to let them know I’ve posted and then they will scramble to read my words?

Yours etc,
GSH.

My gripe is that all IOTM winners have their pundit name back and I don’t. Its fucking horseshit.

why would someone bother to post that tripe:rolleyes:

That is exactly what I think everytime I read your posts. You syphilis infected fook.

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]It’s a bit confusing to the “guest” or casual onlooker to this site to see people with awards and yet not be immediately able to recognise that GSH is a hard hitting internet legend.

The regulars will understand that these “awards” are really a badge of shame but even still I believe it is confusing for others.
There will of course be some who have these awards who are legends like me, but not everyone

Is there anything out there whereby, when I post here, a shock is sent to all users and guest to let them know I’ve posted and then they will scramble to read my words?

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

If you’re such a fucking legend, you don’t need validation.

u didnt win iotm, you won ioty you spastic.

people who win iotm have their pundit name back when their reign as iotm ends i.e. after a month.

obviously, ioty last for a year (a simpleton like you flano may not understand that), so your reign wont be up until the end of this year. then you can have your pundit name back (unless of course you win ioty again, which is very possible)

[quote=“WhiskeyInTheJar”]u didnt win iotm, you won ioty you spastic.

people who win iotm have their pundit name back when their reign as iotm ends i.e. after a month.

obviously, ioty last for a year (a simpleton like you flano may not understand that), so your reign wont be up until the end of this year. then you can have your pundit name back (unless of course you win ioty again, which is very possible)[/quote]

You’re some fucking idiot. All IOTM winners had it under their name along with the month they had won it in.

I’ll explode your face you fuck.

[quote=“Flano”]You’re some fucking idiot. All IOTM winners had it under their name along with the month they had won it in.

I’ll explode your face you fuck.[/quote]

:smiley:

[quote=“Flano”]You’re some fucking idiot.

I’ll explode your face you fuck.[/quote]

that sound a bit homo-erotic!

people hear what they want to hear & disregard the rest

:smiley:

Whats happened to this months winner?

Good question…

I haven’t been as close to IOTM as I should have been in recent months. Think I still need to amend a few former winners’ titles so they return to pundit status and give the tag to the July winner too. For that, I can only offer since apologies.

Apologies unnecessary bandage, just make it so as good ol Picard would say. *

*my second Star Trek reference today, I’m on a roll here.

Stop talking about all your trivial issues and address mine.*
It’s much more important.
There are guests/fans out there wondering how they can see more of me.

Yours etc.,
GSH.
[SIZE=“1”]*except for Fitzy whos remarks are accurate as always[/SIZE]

Fitzy knows the score.