Back to School for asylum seeking children

War torn hovels? Wake up FFS half are coming from the UK

Loads of migrants are coming for economic reasons, not fleeing war. The system is completely flawed.

That said, it’s probably better we dont blame the primary school children for it all the same.

I wasnt blaming any kids ,but the system is flawed-its a business at this stage,- asylum centres/ hotels etc,and if the government can’t handle it- has to be stopped ( as I’ve worked in Romanian orphanages / aids/ TB clinics for on / off 10+ years up to 2004 I’ve seen real genuine need up close unlike a lot here,and am not willing to lie to be oh so ,P. Fucking C-the asylum industry is alive and well in Ireland,not saying there aren’t genuine cases but looking around me at the 5 African families that are neighbours who went through the asylum process 3 of the families arrived after living for years in the UK and all claimed to be persecuted for their Christian beliefs back in Nigeria ( even though they lived for yrs in the UK )

I’m sure you’d do anything for your kids, you wouldn’t be too proud to accept a handout if things were that bad?
We’re talking about children here, 100% innocent, not PC or snowflake or any of that shit, let the powers that be decide on the fate of the family but have a heart on this one

2 Likes