Bad ads on the radio

That one for Husqvarna robot mowers or whatever it is that absolutely lazy fucks use is terrible. “I’ll be painting my man shed love”. What a wanker.

3 Likes

yep, dreadful

an add promoting ecoside is bad enough without the shit interaction

1 Like

That advert about the group of friends realising they all had annual leave days left over and taking a wild trip to the Gaeltacht is starting to wear thin now.

That and the random emphasis on “for us all” at the end of the otherwise worthwhile Covid vaccine advert.

3 Likes

“Hang on, I’ve a very funny GIF to show you… or is it JIF?!”

FOAD.

2 Likes

We asked members of the public to tell us what image Smithwicks conjures up for them in one word.

Strangely enough piss or pisswater wasn’t one of those one words.

1 Like

Is there a thread for good ads on the radio? The eurocycles ad is brilliant. I enjoy it every time.

Those retro ads for Iarnrod Eireann. You could peruse a periodical etc. Very poorly executed.

I find that ad for doddl.ie a bit annoying.

That cunt Meaney with his shitty ‘turty tree’ ad for that cunt of an organization Paddy Power, you might as well tell the whole truth and say the Brits just do t give one fuck about ‘Cheltenham’
That cuby is a millionaire many times over and he’s touting for that despicable gang??
Jesus Wept

9 Likes

Our Sinéad

Jesus Christ, how the fuck did those actors even agree to do it, no money is worth it, incredibly shitty ad

2 Likes

That ad basically describes what any young person would be doing at that age and the parents making a wonder of it as if she’s a tearaway😂

Is this the lady who got her driving licence?

The very one

Absolutely disagree. There are very very few opportunities for an actor to get decent money in ireland. This is one. Take the money and run.

1 Like

How much would you get for a gig like that?

In fairness if you are in your 60s and you are depending on doing an ad about a chip on your windscreen to put bread on the table you’ve probably made a few bogey career choices along the way.

The Orts is a calling, not a career.

Youd be better off asking @Rocko that question. He’s had a stellar few lads in his stable in that game…

1 Like

The Burger King ads involving 911/999 calls nearly beat all, I have to say. Nearly the worst ever.

3 Likes

I heard it yesterday and could scarcely believe my ears.

A new low.

1 Like