Bad ads on the telly

“They deserve a medal”

That D4 sounding lad on the Nicorette ad looks like he has cancer or something. He unsettles me. And I find his voice irritating.

The Churchill-Ricky Hatton effort is both depressing and annoying

I have to change channel everytime the new Cornetto add comes on. The one with the couple on the beach

The George Hook-Sky ad is disgraceful. What a fucking shill. Didn’t he wear a black armband the day Sky took the heineken cup coverage from RTE?

That ad with the cow on the beach is a shocker as well.

The ad that is bugging me is the ‘Carla? The blonde Carla? The intern?’ one where some bitch talks through the television to a soap opera thing.

It’s for 3 mobile as well - what that has to do with mobile phones I don’t know.

Finishes with the line ‘Three your mind’ which presumably is a play on ‘Free your mind’ which is pretty shit.

:clap:

[quote=“Watch The Break, post: 255861”]
The George Hook-Sky ad is disgraceful. What a fucking shill. Didn’t he wear a black armband the day Sky took the heineken cup coverage from RTE?

That ad with the cow on the beach is a shocker as well.
[/quote]Perhaps the most cringe worthy ad on television at the minute,Hook is a piece of crumpled shit.

“My credibility is shot”

Why is that George?
Oh, it’s because your not the only one of your friends who can set things to record any more.
Wow, tricky. I remember doing that in the 80s.
FOAD.

I am sure that has been mentioned somewhere on here but the Harrington ad for the laser clinic that he didn’t actually attend is gas.

I thought it had been pulled but saw it there again over the weekend.

Blatantly lying and misleading people for cash. How did this ever come to be considered acceptable behaviour?

George Hook being paid from the public coffers while shilling for a direct competitor is ridiculous though. He should be sacked.

That fucking Ben and Jerry’s ad is the most annoying ad ever.

Oh and the new Lyons tea ad campaign. Putting the talk in tea. FOAD.

That Roger Milla coca cola ad is one of the worst things I have ever seen

I see Arthur’s Day is back. “To Arthur”. Fuck off Arthur.

This ad is firmly in my top three alongside Hook and Roger Milla.

Miserable lesbian cunt. Delighted with herself as well.

I’d love to batter that fat cunt with the smug head that steals his “Mammys” sausage off her plate. I think the ads for healthier eating or something.

The new Abrakebabra ad with them two homo’s in it

The accent on that fucker does my head in too.

Those fucking Spar ads doing the rounds at the minute with that mongoloid ‘Ferg’…

“Were apples called apples in the old days Dessie?”

“I hope you die of aids”